[WTA] Neo CPS bodykit

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

mivec91

Hello... newbie here... wanna ask all sifus.. what is the exact material that the satria neo CPS bodykit is made of? will i crack easily if i saw it or cut it?? :adore::adore:

If you mean the OEM Kits that comes with the car, it should be FRP (Fiber Reinforced Plastic).

Crack or not, depends on the technique of the cutter. :p

If you mean the OEM Kits that comes with the car, it should be FRP (Fiber Reinforced Plastic).

Crack or not, depends on the technique of the cutter. :p

im afraid it will crack when i saw it.. got what basic technique.. can teach me? plsss...:adore:

If you have doubts regarding the cut, drop by any accessories shop and ask them to cut it. The FRP is quite thick on its own.

Reputable fiber / accessories shops would do. I haven't done mine. Try asking drexchan of EA Autoworks (Bukit Jalil) if he has the time to spare :D

I'm guessing that you're planning on a CAI from the bumpers? :p

no la.. actually wanna potong some of the inner side of the wheel arch... wanna fit some +30 offset wheels in there :biggrin:

Ooooo. Aite, then you may need to send your arch cover (I cant remember the actual name) for cutting at a proper fibre / bodykit shops then. Not sure whether the regular accessories shop have the correct tools to not damage the kit. :D

i tried to remove the arch cover... all bolts removed but still stucked.. guess they put some superglue there? LOL .. any idea?

I think its double tape or something :p *just joking*

Sorry bro, you may need expert help on that one. The pieces may break or deform if you exert to much force on it.

yeah... haha.. my front bumper and rear already got some small cracks, i think is from the stones that hit it while im driving :banghead:

CPS oem bodykit made from FRP. U need to carefully cut the double sided tape in order to remove the arch.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom