[WRC] Waja Racing Club...

shurikei74

Known Member
Mar 29, 2011
very close to u
Hi bros.. I need sme help here.. Want to mod my 272 cam on 4g18 sohc 1.6. Looking for performance valve spring, retainers but unsuccessful!

Anyone can help? Will appreciate if anyone can assists where i can get one or anyone selling?

Thanks alot!

felixfatass

Oct 24, 2007
hey fellow members
We're currently bulking Waja CPS gated gear shifter, Waja CPS center console armrest and Waja CPS steering. We are getting it in bulk price so the price will be far cheaper than outside. Its ideal for those who wanted to change their interior stuffs. So far we had few members in the list already.

PS: i'm not the seller, im just the one in charge calling the seller.

All installation is FREE!

interested. can you pm me for detail/?

huzainimn

From Facebook
Oct 13, 2011
www.facebook.com
Waja CPS center console armrest. Bro are you still have a stock for this item (gray colour) if still have much the price. feeddback me at [email protected] (my email) thanks

hey fellow members
We're currently bulking Waja CPS gated gear shifter, Waja CPS center console armrest and Waja CPS steering. We are getting it in bulk price so the price will be far cheaper than outside. Its ideal for those who wanted to change their interior stuffs. So far we had few members in the list already.

PS: i'm not the seller, im just the one in charge calling the seller.

All installation is FREE!

@zri

1,000 RPM
Jan 26, 2006
ade lg ka org kat sini... heheheee...

Feb 15, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Hai guys, i'm a fresh grad and i'm looking to get a 2nd hand waja. which one is better, campro or CPS? as you guys deal with advance level of modification, i suppose y'all can guide me. i'm just a rookie in car scene so i dont know much. i hope you can help me to choose. thanks.

aHLengChai

Known Member
Aug 21, 2006
Hai guys, i'm a fresh grad and i'm looking to get a 2nd hand waja. which one is better, campro or CPS? as you guys deal with advance level of modification, i suppose y'all can guide me. i'm just a rookie in car scene so i dont know much. i hope you can help me to choose. thanks.
4g18.. or CPS..

aHLengChai

Known Member
Aug 21, 2006
for that.. i have no idea besides mudah.my..

waja cps hard to find nowadays..

why dont 4g18?? great enjin with great performance + fc aswell..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi,

Im getting upset with my TB usable life, use for 2 years, then its kong again. rev up high n down erraticly. thanks to the plastic ISC.

then i decide to use my tb but with some mods, no isc at all. its the isc that keep broken and i had to buy whole new set of tb again.

I have experiment my modded tb for 500++km. im really satisfied with it.

Just want to share with all forumers.

DIY - Throttle body tips - Last Resort Repair -...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience