Wire tucked my ek,D15 type-R wannabe...LOL..

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Cuztoms

Nov 17, 2008
hello everyone.....

just want to share with you guys some works that I did last month...

ENJOY!!!!

minor tucked
IMG_5872 - Copy.JPG

DIY wrinkling type-r valve cover
IMG_5866 copy.jpg

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
a before and after pic would be nice...

and an explanation on wat and how u did would be nice too...

Civic Type R

Known Member
Jun 6, 2011
Sarawak
forum.myviclub.com
Nice.. Clean and tidy.. No VTEC?

Cuztoms

Nov 17, 2008
sorry iam at work now, the before pic will be up maybe tonight or soon.
anyway, here are the things that i have done so far.

Engine swap from 96' D13b (A) nonVTEC to D15B (M) OBD2B 3-Stage VTEC. (fuel economy engine and 1.5 VTEC power FTW...hehe)

Customs interior and engine bay wiring.
Interior:
Using the auto 99' VIRS interior wiring and removed some unnessaccary wiring such as ABS ECU and wiring, SRS, modified hlamp wiring. Also modified the aircon wiring from 99' climate control panel to 96 slider type control panel because my car is using older one. Modified reversed light wiring and starter wiring so it will works on manual gbox.

Engine bay Wiring:
Tucked left and right hlamp, horn, ac, fan wiring into inner fender and wrapped it with flexi tube.
Rerouted engine wiring using the heater core hole(I removed mine alrdy, who need heater system in MALAYSIA?...LOL) and wrapped all the wires with wire sleeving and heat shrinked it. Relocated the fusebox into passenger drawer and extended the wiring from battery and starter to fusebook. I didnt cut any wires, all the wires are long enough.

Engine spec is basically all stock with new valve seal, timing belt kits and some other seals changed. All done by myself with some helps from my frens(bleeding brake)..

Upcoming plan:
EK9 b-pipe with muffler, CAI, ek9 98 front bumper, rear bumper, spoiler 5 lugs+ek9 rims, respray to champion white(currently is blue)......

Civic Type R

Known Member
Jun 6, 2011
Sarawak
forum.myviclub.com
Nice mods.. Mine just stock with some minor upgrades only.. Lol..

Civic Type R

Known Member
Jun 6, 2011
Sarawak
forum.myviclub.com
EK? Er,no lah,mine EG only lar.. Lol.. My engine bay got so many wires too,dunno how and whr to hide them.. :questionmark:

Cuztoms

Nov 17, 2008
wah seriously diy...damn@!!!!...
can do for me ah....
haha, u trust me meh.? haha.

EK? Er,no lah,mine EG only lar.. Lol.. My engine bay got so many wires too,dunno how and whr to hide them.. :questionmark:
nice... last time iam thinking to get an eg hatch but slowly found one ek hatch that can get loan. if ur car got sound system, ground wires, HID, horn, etc etc. it really makes me headache too when looking on it..haha...

this forum helps me alot.. ♠ Shaved, Tucked, Customized Engine Bays - Pics, Theory, Discussion ♠ - Honda-Tech
I learn alot from that site...but u must be very dedicated and not scare of wiring mess when doing wire tuck. if u dont like wiring, then this kind of work is not for u........

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

When will the bigger cc hybrid cars available in our local Msian market?

Do you think the bigger cc versions will be just as reliable as the current small cc ones?

Will it be costly and pricey?

Can anyone with news or info kindly reply.....:confused::love:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience