wira 4g15 carb problem ...help !!!

ravingill

500 RPM
hye frens..i have a problem..my wira 4g15 carb year 1996 ....is having a problem....on highway when i try and clock above 130km/h the engine starts to choke and like gona die like dat....this also happens whn car goin on steep hill.....basicly this happens whn the engine is on strain.....pls giv me ur opinions...and i will consider wad to do....thx

spark plug, distributor, fuel pump everything ok ??

thx bro.....i will get them checked and will reply back...and for anyone else who wish to share their opinions feel free.........

LuKa said:
try checking ur engine mountings

if mounting problems, u din need to clock over 100km/h oso can feel d...engine shaking n steering oso vibrate.....

corect me if im wrong

no my engine mounting all just change last year !! but i also feel its the fuel pump la....sometimes damn screwed up la ...whn speeding the engine suddenly start to jerk and feel like gona die....must release the accelerator for sure...anywyas il get it check the coming weekend and see wads wrong....thanx for ur opinions bro's !!!

ravin gill

more opinions !!! feel free to share.....bcoz sharing is caring and here at zerotohundred we dun care for anything accept cars !!! ha ha

yah, check ur fuel system.... clogged somewhere or mayb fuel pump problem...
check distributor, ignitions, plugs....

maybe you must check your plug 1st and see the colour,
after this try check your fuel filter. may be it can be help u....

check ur plugs, plug cable, plugs size, and distributor b4 checking ur carb.

trust wat others are saying above, they have gone thru that and been thru it....

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom