Windows or Mac?

EK9

Nov 15, 2003
as the topic is stated obove, which one would you opt for?

and also please state down the reasons!!!!

devil

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
if 99% of your time spend on the computer is about graphic edition.. then go for mac..
if leisure use, go for windows cos u can easily get parts to upgrade, software, maintainance, and more .... the most important ... is cheaper! :D

devil

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
if 99% of your time spend on the computer is about graphic edition.. then go for mac..
if leisure use, go for windows cos u can easily get parts to upgrade, software, maintainance, and more .... the most important ... is cheaper! :D

psychotic_ass

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Malaysia
Visit site
Mac of course... doesn't crash as much as windows... so far i think i been using a mac for 4 years... & i think it haven't crash on me b4... but then the price is a killer... haha

seperlinky

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
Devil is right, if you are going for heavy graphic design stuff... go for MAC.

I support MAC too but, my job doesnt need a MAC and of course the interface is so so so much cooler than Windows B)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey guys, i'm looking for a reliable spray/knocking workshop around the klang valley area.

i need the workmanship to be good and fast.

the regular one i WENT to has pissed me off for the last time, they don't seem to care about the quality they produce thus giving me shit everytime. i'm fed up of having to go back over and over again to rectify things that should have been done FIRST time.

i changed my car roof due to the excessive rusting. got it back, it leaked badly during rain...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience