When pagani zonda gets too hot.........

links

1,500 RPM
May 26, 2004
when pagani zonda gets too hot.......crash it into the firehose to cold it down....

say goodbye to this zonda:

links

1,500 RPM
May 26, 2004
this zonda crashed in hk...but 2 more latest zonda F were imported into hk last month.....

one sold to singer aaron kwok...selling price about rm$6m with tax.

chypher

Known Member
Jul 28, 2006
how i wish imma millionaire, my father is a billionaire and my grandfather is another billionaire and everything go to me when they are old

links

1,500 RPM
May 26, 2004
this is just one of the pic i saw recently..over past 6 mths..i saw reports in local hk news paper showing a F430 crashed infront of a temple....a gallardo total lost in mid level rich man housing area....and a few of other involved ferrari F360 ,F355, porsche 911.......

i think super cars are hard to drive.....hope one day i have the chance to know "how hard" to drive these cars.....

KeV-TEC

4,000 RPM
Jan 28, 2006
how to polish n wax... kinda wasted wor...
use to DRIFT better!!!
1 kali kong... repair also repair till pokkai...
so this will be a very very good example so that they wont repeat d mistake again...
so next time they drive also scare to hit any single little thing...
cuz 1 shot kena... half pound gone
hahahaha

ace79

1,000 RPM
Sep 4, 2004
Actually, it's not that hard to drive a supercar ( unless we're talking about Porsche's GT1 and Carrera GT, damn short clutch! ) Most of the time, the manual clutches of these cars are only slightly heavier than sporty cars ( like GTR etc ), u may have to rev it a bit to get it moving.

But most supercars bought by rich ppl are usually auto ones. Damn easy to drive!

By the way, most of these cars have certain electronic gizmos ( like the Manettino for Ferraris and the new Posche Turbo ) that allows you to have full - on starts, rear tyres swinging like fu(k! .... etc.

Usually, the case happens when these dumb boyos try to be heroes and set the Manettino to full off ( i.e almost F1 levels ), then all hell breaks loose.

I've managed to drive a number of exoticas, and find 'em to be quite easy to drive, although these cars have that "exotica" badge on 'em.

links said:
this is just one of the pic i saw recently..over past 6 mths..i saw reports in local hk news paper showing a F430 crashed infront of a temple....a gallardo total lost in mid level rich man housing area....and a few of other involved ferrari F360 ,F355, porsche 911.......

i think super cars are hard to drive.....hope one day i have the chance to know "how hard" to drive these cars.....

KeV-TEC

4,000 RPM
Jan 28, 2006
ace79...
i only driven exortic on GAME...
real life.. sorry la...
tak rak...
so good la u...
can drive those supercar

m3 power

500 RPM
Jan 19, 2006
wah lucky ar pna drive supercar? what brand of supercar is that? syok ar? dream off to own but want to test drive supercar. wanna feel how super the car go. haha

Legend Speedy

1,500 RPM
Nov 24, 2004
Visit site
wlau.. shock la...
i din drive before exotic..
but seat on a f360 before n start on de engine...
fall in luv wif de engine sounds...