Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

what will be the best ???

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

sylver'sAD

Known Member
could some one give me a guide???
the old engine cannot tahan anymore...

izzit possible to fit in the 4E or 2E inside??
or 4AGE maybe??

4AGTE 16V

Sure rock.

4age 20v silvertop running on quad webber with adj cam pulley to throw the VVT...........im sure u wont regret it!!

Originally posted by GT20v@Dec 14 2004, 16:34
4age 20v silvertop running on quad webber with adj cam pulley to throw the VVT...........im sure u wont regret it!!
ain't silvertop is FF model???
how??

Originally posted by sylver'sAD+Dec 14 2004, 16:32 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sylver'sAD @ Dec 14 2004, 16:32 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-EG9@Dec 14 2004, 16:21
4AGTE 16V

Sure rock.
from which model izzit??
not very familiar with that code.. :D [/b][/quote]
Actually its a 4A-GE 16v model engine. 4A-GE is the model code and its a 16valve base engine. The 4A-GTE means the T stand for Turbo which is a siput need to pasang onto it one.. ahahahahahahahahaahahah! :D :lol: :rolleyes:

Regards,
Mike

Not a problem to Tapau 4G93T with 4AGTE 16V in your engine bay. Depend how much is your boost also :lol:

it can be mod to fit in RWD application....

emmm how much is ke20 worth now days??? just a question to you :)

this chasis worth to be drag car .. dun tell me u want to drift with KE20.. lol!

1. 4agze with T50 gear box. imagine small KE20 with high & instant torque supercharger.. light weight engine lagi :lol: :lol: :lol: i got no idea how u gonna control this car.. hahahha ..

2. CA18DET smooth power band with stock turbo.. not bad la if u like turbo

3. 20v if u wan enter track

4. 16v track,drift and club..heathy 16v engine all the time redline without a problem. if u able to drift a ke20 lol

5. 4AG and turbo charge it, if u want to stick with toyota engine and turbo

6. 3SGE Beam so rich mehh.. not special fast or wut.. but this engine not cheap la

7. 3SGTE - too much money to mod mehh.. fast but not cheap le

8. 1jzgte :( crazy mehh

9. 2jzgte :o want to die early mehh

supercharged blacktop? :blink:

anyway saw pic of 1JZ fit into and old skool corolla before, the whole firewall removed and part of the engine cucuk into it. if no dashboard maybe can touch the engine from the driver seat liau.

it's a light weight car, normally should mate with low power light weight engines.... for pure driving pleasure.

else get too much power, the car cannot drive straight :(

I seriously discourage high power monsta engine - because allot of people have them now, but all never spend proper clutch system as well as gearboxes or axle ....

It makes modding much more difficult .... because of

1st no $$$
2nd no experience

small car is the best, use small engine :)

ehehe... i saw a very old civic... painted pink.
then my fren told me it has a B18c inside... :o he did the wiring for him.
when it accelerate fast... it will goyang butt...
he said he won;t sit in tht car for the 2nd time. :lol:

LOL... mod the car on the way you wish to do it... :lol:

sorry chin, over here i totaly disagree your word..

it's a light weight car, normally should mate with low power light weight engines

i dont get ur point why light weight car must fit with under power engine. is that mean old car have to stick with old school engine?
motor sport world is not mean small underpower car bring u to champion, only the fastest and the strongest is winner.

seriously discourage high power monsta engine - because allot of people have them now, but all never spend proper clutch system as well as gearboxes or axle ....
i never see an engine dont have proper clutch system. even a 2K engine also have proper clutch system. :lol: 2jz-gte have it own proper clutch to handle 300hp, 4agze have stock 9"inch clutch to handle the torque.

1st no $$$
2nd no experience
i see alot no $$$ ppl make more powerful car then rich ppl. rich ppl had no experience but not no money ppl.
rich ppl only know to spend money for mechanic to tune their car. i dont think they know what actually those ppl done to their car. They know HKS, SARD, JUN,TRD, TODA.... they dont know about customize spec racing cams, customize dual pressure plate...
Borneo drag race is very good example. JUN Auto mechanice fly over to Brunei and help the rich guy built a JUN 1100hp Skyline GTR33 with drag race gear box. This car having a drag spec JUN engine from Japan, and thesusumo fly over here with the engine and tune for him to meet our asia hot wather and running JET A1 fuel.
But this car had been beat by a Sarawak Miri evo3 tuned by a sabahan, with lot of customize parts no intercooler with Microtech ecu, running methanol if not mistaken. run RT+ET time 11.533.

Not need to worriy lah.... this is the solution...

find the way to put this engine in.... any car also lost one .!!!! :D :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol:

i agree partly with acoustic and partly to te27levin.actually it's all depends on the owners preference. if he intended to use the ke20 to buy fish, animal and carrot at the market and for him to bring amoi jalan2 makan kacang, no need to plunk in monster engine inside the ke20. but if it's drag race and weight is the issue, there is no problem in transplanting monster engine inside it, provided you have the money and you willing to sacrifice your time and fully dedicated your life to it. just make sure the body has been strengthen to cope the huge power.

specs_tuffr1.jpg

Originally posted by GT20v@Dec 14 2004, 17:14
it can be mod to fit in RWD application....

emmm how much is ke20 worth now days??? just a question to you :)
bought the car for RM1K..
the car is under the body harden/streghten proses (spot weld)..

and i think to make the car as the project car..
as i already have the "california"..

just a bit blur what to fit in inside the KE20..
1j is too crazy bro..
CA18DET not bad at all
16v.. how much izzit nowadays??
4AGE.. hard to find lor...
hermmm... just want to accellerate bit fast .. ;)
and drift..drift..drift..

1k aaa.........arghhh where can i find 1???

Zul, sometimes lelong got sell. If u patient wait for one. Last month got one. Very nice from the pictures la. Cost RM1100 i think. :)

I vote for 16V 4AGE inside. hehehe.

Top Bottom