Welcome to MLOC Forum

pangyau

1,000 RPM
Oct 17, 2009
Malaysia
hello bro,

welcome to the club....

me...? very unfortunate coz no MLOC member in Sabah...
been inform by MLOC otai in Sarawak... there is no reps in here...

drive alone... but seeing 2-3 Evo's but they very fast and furious to catch....
no chance to say hi....

Nov 18, 2009
Indonesia021

Hello All,

Welcome !! Selamat Datang !!!

We are the united owners of Mitsubishi Lancer and it's variants, be it a Mitsubishi Lancers Saloon, Lancers Mivec, Lancer GLX, Lancer MX, Lancer Cedia, Lancer GT or Lancers Evolution (any Lancers were missed out ?) trying to stay together, exchange notes as well as ideas and at the same time, to have fun with our rides and passion of the same.

We organise regular gathering and outing events, 'Teh-Tarik' meet-up and drive around convoys. Is no fun driving alone so please come in, hang around MLOC and find out what you can do more together with us now that you already have your Mitsubishi Lancer.

If you do not own a Mitsubishi Lancer yet, now this community is one reason to add to your list of why you need to own one !

Enjoy your stay with us.... !!

Thanks,

MLOC Malaysia.
Mitsubishi Lancer Owners Club - Malaysia

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

MLOC Official Monthly Activities

1st Week Sun - Official TT / Gathering (DAY)
3rd Week Fri or Sat - Official TT / Gathering (NIGHT) and Speedruns for some.
Ad-hoc SMS annoucement gathering / Convoy

About our Activities:

What are Speedruns?

Speedruns gathering is a convoy where 'speed' and 'runs' combined and are meant for those hot blooded MLOCian and this will be done either on Friday or Saturday night. But take note that MLOC is NOT a Motorsports Club hence Speedruns is purely voluntarily done as self interest and not compulsary in any club TT/Gathering events.

Why the theme speedruns ? Because this will mostly be a little out of town / city convoy which will serve the purpose of releasing some steam out of our everyday traffic jammed bumper to bumper city driving !

Does this means no convoy ? No, we do have plenty of ad-hoc town and outstations convoys whenever we meet-up. Speedruns or not depends in this case on the driver themselves ! : P

However, we will usually have TT/Gathering session prior to the actualy 'runs' so members who can't join the speedruns can join the TT session instead and enjoy their nice warm bed thereafter while some hot blooded MLOCian decides to 'waste their tyres + fuel' out ! :-)

Our Gathering + Convoy details ?

Venue will not be disclose for security reason. If you have updated your contact, SMS will be send occasionally but do check in our MLOC calendar (in Yahoo) for the venue & timing details updated 2-3 days before any actual day of an runs or gathering events.

Please visit our Club official web site by clicking here for more contact information and our club details.

You can click here on a quick link to information on how to join MLOC and it's member application form.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-
helooooo.......
may i join with u all...hehehehe
im newbie....:biggrin:

pangyau

1,000 RPM
Oct 17, 2009
Malaysia
hi ong,

ship my ride...? not at this moment... might be few month later la if my "boss" permit.
but if i back to KL, use another ride. but just waja la... almost 5 year stock mode (like to go for pasar - auto)

if want to TT (Semenanjung area) then i have park 1km away from the meeting place. ahahahah:biggrin:

but thanks for the support and info sharing/given/supply to me. i feel this already enough/best for it.

intend to take driving course (beginner) anywhere for sport action ehehhe....
but if in KL have to use waja lor....

in Sabah kinda different environment for this type/species of car. those who own sport car kinda super duper wealthy and very hard to exchange idea/info about cars. most of them (the people i met in workshops) just leave their car to workshop and left the decision to the mechanic... cost is not an issue for them. some of them don't even know anything about their routine maintainance such as type of engine oil, type of plugs, filters etc... :confused: how can i gain any info from this kind of people....???

but different case for me.... i always look other option if price concern (but always looks for quality) make sure in reasonable level. i like to learn.... and put my hand on grease ehehhe...

i vote MLOC among the best club and ZTH the best forum to talk about rides....

regards,

DewA_LavaU

1,500 RPM
Jan 11, 2004
Bintulu
hi pangyau :) thanks for your interest in joining Borneo MLOC :)

U can contact kelvin or ah seng at KK shall u need any assistance. Let me know if u happen to be around at Bintulu. Cheers :)

pangyau

1,000 RPM
Oct 17, 2009
Malaysia
hi guys,

just came back from the hospital.... refreshing time...

my wife has safely delivered a healthy girl weighing 2.6kg at 0635am this morning.
mum and baby are healthy...

ley

1,000 RPM
Sep 29, 2005
KL/M'CA
congrat on yur new babyborn & new monster pangyau!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

数学代写系还将开设许多“应用数学”课程。许多人可能想知道这些是否与他们未来的工作直接相关。事实上,所谓的“应用数学”有着非常广泛的含义。我理解应用数学是将math的思想、知识和方法应用到物理、化学、生物、金融、工程等学科和行业中,帮助解决学科和行业的核心问题,促进科学和行业的进步。mathematics系课程中真正与实际工作相关的applied mathematics知识和方法(如工程、金融等相关知识和方法)所占比例很低,可能仅是金融数学和计算数学课程的一部分;数学专业学生接触最多的应用数学,主要是对其他学科理论问题的分析和解决。因此,我们可以普遍理解,数学系学习的应用数学与我们生活中的“应用”有很大不同。
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience