Wat color will u guys choose for myvi!!!

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

prodigy2004

Jun 29, 2004
Miri
Hey guys i need some advise from you guys...
i'm headache in choosing color for my myvi.. can you guys give some advise to me..
i'm thinking of black.. but some said black is heat absorber..
hope to hear from u guys to reply.. thanks...

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
black...go for it...tho its heat absorber,u gotta think,"how often when i drve,i'll be under afternoon sun?"..or "when i park my 'wife',isit always under the sun"...if not so often,then black is the best cuz its ur fav colour... :D i got a yellow satria,morning goto work 9am,park on lvl3 1u parking,off work...night time edi...so my 'wife' still brand new...hahaha

cheers bro...

dareMAX

Known Member
Aug 3, 2004
RAMD
Go for metalic black or red better. To be realistic think again, this color are very commen. Easy match color if further upgrade for BodyKITZ and if unlucky things happen rite? Those like e.g. apple green are like white color. My white color car if repaint the door sure now sure l@@ks weird. Coz accident oledi, just the door.

AUT15

Known Member
May 27, 2005
CyberJaya
Hikaru will teach us how??? Go for Black & tinted with Goldusk from v cool...brutal..

monsterv6

2,000 RPM
May 3, 2005
S.J
must go with some cool rims and weird colours for that kind of car la..

APEX_Red

500 RPM
May 13, 2004
black garang!!...red cun!!.....so half half laaa....advance color ..:D

Kopi

500 RPM
May 18, 2004
Cheras
Visit site
if shining black then wouldn't absorb heat so much than flat black, because the shine still deflects heat... just buy black. Easier to refurbish when got minor scratches.

Hikaru

3,000 RPM
Aug 13, 2004
Atlanta, GA
photobucket.com
Kopi said:
if shining black then wouldn't absorb heat so much than flat black, because the shine still deflects heat... just buy black. Easier to refurbish when got minor scratches.
No offense but I think black is one of the tough color and pain in the ass to be maintained. Silver, on the other hand, good to look at for most car and easier to be maintained even minor flaws are not noticable.

deadman84

Known Member
May 2, 2005
KL
bare in mind red is not metalic colour red..go for black and black tint and a 17" black rim warh sai sat sat

prodigy2004

Jun 29, 2004
Miri
cool man.. all black...
what should color of the rim be for the black myvi.
i think either white or chrome....
what u guys think.

prodigy2004

Jun 29, 2004
Miri
i heard that and saw it before the link to check the status of ur perodua booking. I remember someone post it in this forum... Can anyone let me know the link.... Thank you.
cheers guys...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi Guys,
I'm driving a Toyota MRS from Singapore and looking for a well recommended body kit workshop in Malaysia JB to do my wide body kit..
Any recomendation?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience