Wat color will u guys choose for myvi!!!

prodigy2004

Jun 29, 2004
Miri
Hey guys i need some advise from you guys...
i'm headache in choosing color for my myvi.. can you guys give some advise to me..
i'm thinking of black.. but some said black is heat absorber..
hope to hear from u guys to reply.. thanks...

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Up Yours
black...go for it...tho its heat absorber,u gotta think,"how often when i drve,i'll be under afternoon sun?"..or "when i park my 'wife',isit always under the sun"...if not so often,then black is the best cuz its ur fav colour... :D i got a yellow satria,morning goto work 9am,park on lvl3 1u parking,off work...night time edi...so my 'wife' still brand new...hahaha

cheers bro...

dareMAX

Aug 3, 2004
RAMD
Go for metalic black or red better. To be realistic think again, this color are very commen. Easy match color if further upgrade for BodyKITZ and if unlucky things happen rite? Those like e.g. apple green are like white color. My white color car if repaint the door sure now sure l@@ks weird. Coz accident oledi, just the door.

AUT15

May 27, 2005
CyberJaya
Hikaru will teach us how??? Go for Black & tinted with Goldusk from v cool...brutal..

monsterv6

May 3, 2005
S.J
must go with some cool rims and weird colours for that kind of car la..

APEX_Red

May 13, 2004
black garang!!...red cun!!.....so half half laaa....advance color ..:D

Kopi

May 18, 2004
if shining black then wouldn't absorb heat so much than flat black, because the shine still deflects heat... just buy black. Easier to refurbish when got minor scratches.

Hikaru

Aug 13, 2004
Atlanta, GA
photobucket.com
Kopi said:
if shining black then wouldn't absorb heat so much than flat black, because the shine still deflects heat... just buy black. Easier to refurbish when got minor scratches.
No offense but I think black is one of the tough color and pain in the ass to be maintained. Silver, on the other hand, good to look at for most car and easier to be maintained even minor flaws are not noticable.

deadman84

May 2, 2005
bare in mind red is not metalic colour red..go for black and black tint and a 17" black rim warh sai sat sat

prodigy2004

Jun 29, 2004
Miri
cool man.. all black...
what should color of the rim be for the black myvi.
i think either white or chrome....
what u guys think.

prodigy2004

Jun 29, 2004
Miri
i heard that and saw it before the link to check the status of ur perodua booking. I remember someone post it in this forum... Can anyone let me know the link.... Thank you.
cheers guys...

Hi Guys,
I'm driving a Toyota MRS from Singapore and looking for a well recommended body kit workshop in Malaysia JB to do my wide body kit..
Any recomendation?