WARNING: No more useless post/replies. Next Action Permanent User and Posts Removal

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur
To all:

Please DO NOT Post if you have nothing to say.

Due to the increasing number of useless* threads/posts/replies, It has caused much uncalled-for frustration.

This drastically stunts the growth of Zerotohundred.com as well as it reflects the maturity level of people in this part of the world.

*Useless

-Uncalled for posts/threads
-Immature posts/threads
-Non-beneficial posts/threads
-Off-topic posts
-Posts/Threads without much thought
+More will be added without prior notice

These frustrating immature posts comes from irresposible and un-patriotic invididuals that do not command decent amount of general knowledge and yet wishes to comment on something they have no idea about.

For the benefit of all users, Zerotohundred.com will no longer tolerate such behaviours. Such intolerable members with intolerable behaviours will be classified as worthless members.

Zerotohundred.com remove all worthless posts from non-beneficial members with no further consideration.

There will be no obligation to explain the reasons behind which is already clear.

These actions will be and requires the contribution of other members. Such contributions may come in as a post/thread report or emails to us

Again, PLEASE DO NOT POST IF YOU HAVE NOTHING TO SAY.

Thank you
Tom

Kendconcerto

Known Member
Jan 4, 2006
Tom, I personally want to file a complaint towards this Night_hunter (Justin Mah)who lives in PJ.

1. He has no right to con the product Votech n make fun of anyone's car make or
performance.

2. He alwez post vunerable posts that will create anger among forrumers, posts
that are totally useless to any thread.

3. Although he had not much frens, n talks kok. Many ppl dislike him. But he has no right to influence others to con the person he dislikes.

4. He had no skills in whatsover cars, nor knowlegde n he does not respect other
car-makes when he lies about his amazing story.

5. When ppl flame his non-logical posts, he will starts to pick up a fight n round up
he supporter to defend himself ( jessy_chevy is obviously another nick he registered himself to back himself up) which means he is talking to himself.

I have no logical reason to think about why he does all these nonsense. He does all the craps in other forums as well.

Admin, plz do something....Thank you.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Pls refer to this thread for my story. http://zerotohundred.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=51846

Im do need your honest feedback and your qoute if possible. i hope u wun ask me to rebuilt my engine just due to wan business. whahahahaha
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience