Want to know about BT 5 speed 1.5 LSD...

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Sil80-13

1,000 RPM
Hi sifus,

Mine is a BT 5 speed with LSD. I think should be 1.5way.

Just want to know is it true that when I let go my steering, d car will pull to d left side? & it seems like full lock. Is it true? Or is there anything wrong?

Let go Steering during accel or deccel ?

when was the last time you check your car alignment ?

should be alignment. Or because of your car too powerful?

Check my alighment, balancing everything already last night. My foreman tested & he said its not 1 way.

Result is the same. it will pull d left passenger side. When turning time, it has sound "kok" "kok" "kok". Just like my friend S13 Nismo 2 way full lock.

Anyone can explain anything wrong?

Check my alighment, balancing everything already last night. My foreman tested & he said its not 1 way.

Result is the same. it will pull d left passenger side. When turning time, it has sound "kok" "kok" "kok". Just like my friend S13 Nismo 2 way full lock.

Anyone can explain anything wrong?

That why i suspect your car is very powerful. By the way, the front wheel drive and rear wheel drive are not same feeling. Are you sure the same?

Hmm... Slightly same. When cruising on highway, can't let go the steering as it will pull to the left. It seems like when turn right, it will fight back to left. And when turn left, it will fight back to right.

It seems like counter & counter. How ??? :confused:

Same case like one of my friend. I am still looking for solution. Welcome to the family.

Top Bottom