Want to change Iswara dashboard, having noise

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

mino

Hi, i have iswara 95 sedan, recently got noise around dashboard, anyone knows what type of dashboard can fit? how about new Iswara H/B? your help is much appreciated. THANKS!

fiore??...
if got sound, can be solved by applying lubricant or greese mah.... no need till the extend of changing new dashboard.... u might face the same problem with the new dashboard as well...

ask ur mech remove the whole dashboard and add some bushings and greese to the mounting points.... this might help...

good luck...

OH! Mallaca Sifu!

Hi, thank you for your info. But unfortunately sound comes from inside of dashboard... just now i asked workshop in Glenmarie, they do not want to change it for me... tomorrow i will go to Klang and asked.. i just want to know whether possible to change LMST? new Iswara one, because i am not familiar Iswara, just bought 2 months before 2nd hand,,. THANKS!

try find halfcut shop... but usually vr rare la... coz still new mah... and halfcut shop usually wont buy LMST halfcut... haha...

brand new buy from proton service centre should be quite expensive la... includes the vdo meter as well mah....

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom