Wanna my Kenari look good and fast.HELP ME!!!

Lovemaker

Apr 7, 2005
pop... u drive a kelisa or kenari?? where are you from?? any other mod on ur car?

erin_k-car said:
Aiyo,why until now still no one can answer me is HOTBITS extractor and exhaust got sport car sound or not or soundless like normal
extractor doesnt create any sound for ur ride unles u change the rear muffler.....y not try ZENDEN?:_:

pop6335

Jan 20, 2006
hehe , my bird not modify much just std modify , hey kenny why no on9 MSN long time ..

Lovemaker

Apr 7, 2005
haha... i'm not active in k2oc ler... just lepak2 there, read read...

Tohsan

Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
Lovemaker said:
haha... i'm not active in k2oc ler... just lepak2 there, read read...
i think there u can't get much things that u need,perhaps here u can get better grade siham like Fiona or Julie:biggrin:

Btw i saw a few KLIM06 models in Ikano doing promotion work for LG, they stand around giving away catalogue of LG.Very chun o, short skirt and tight shirt, one of the girl is the volvol model and the ice Blaunkpunt model and plus a few more i couldn't recall.:regular_smile:

butthead

Aug 12, 2004
Tohsan said:
i think there u can't get much things that u need,perhaps here u can get better grade siham like Fiona or Julie:biggrin:

Btw i saw a few KLIM06 models in Ikano doing promotion work for LG, they stand around giving away catalogue of LG.Very chun o, short skirt and tight shirt, one of the girl is the volvol model and the ice Blaunkpunt model and plus a few more i couldn't recall.:regular_smile:
haha...that Volvo wan damn cham wan wor...kena panggil to go off stage cause she blocking people take picture...hahahhahaha

kelisa6009

Nov 20, 2003
Penang Kia
Tohsan said:
Aik!Butty also check out girls thats such a great miracles muahahahahahaha :biggrin:
He still a guy mah…only different that he got titanium ball nia…we have is soft and small ball….hahaha

A Post Every 5 Mins

what is the best brake pad for the evo 2 port caliper i am driving wira 1.8 auto recently i change to evo 2 port disc and caliper this morning i check the disc temp is over 250c over how many i dunno cause my temp checker only reach 250c only please give some advice