Interested Please call 012-2023765

Reusetable Hightflow Drop in Air Filter:RM130
(better Ogxigen and Fuel combination)

Ajustable Cam Pully:RM220
(Able to Tune Pick up or Top End Speed)

Light Weight Crank Pully :RM290
(Torque&Horse Power Increased)

Sprit Fire Spark Plug Ampifire:180
(improve Power of Spark Plug Provide better fuel Burning)

wira/satria 4-2-1 Extractor:RM260
(increased exhaust Air flow improve time of RPM Rev)

Waja 4-2-1 Extractor:RM220
(increased Exhust Air flow improve time of RPM Rev)

Front 2point Alloy Strut Bar:RM150
(better stability for vehiche)

NGK/Bosch Iridium Spark Plug:RM135
(hight Power Spark Plug Provide better fuel Burning)

Twinster Center Bullet: RM100
(improve exhaust Air Flowing Speed)

http://redlinemax.blogspot.com/

I will Never Sell The Item,If it not Work
More information Please Call 012-2023765

Attachments

Last edited:

ganfh

Known Member
Aug 7, 2006
Bro the 130 NGK iridium izzit iridium IX? ORIGINAL? Where to COD? PM best price thx! :adore:

kent20

4,000 RPM
Feb 18, 2005
Looking For one Wira or Waja For Dyno Project
1.Free Dyno After/Before

2.All Part Will sell to you on Cost Price
Interested Please call 012-2023765

kent20

4,000 RPM
Feb 18, 2005
Looking for a Waja 4G18 for Dyno Project
Please call me on 012-2023765 thanks

naihpos

Nov 14, 2008
please PM me the price for...

4G92P ( proton 1.6 A/T)

1) Washable Stainless Steel Air filter
2) Grounding Cable
3) Exhaust Muffler
4) Plug Cable
5) Crank Pulley
6) Cam Pulley

Pls quote me the best price for all items above.
if i take all in a single receipt (include installation).. what the best price?

kent20

4,000 RPM
Feb 18, 2005
i need ur car for dyno test and will give u cost price
please call me 012-2023765

jwmwong

Dec 5, 2008
Hey Kent20, kinda curious about this...you found anyone yet for your project?

I'm a NOOB btw :rolleyes:

If not, i'd like to find out the list of items u'd b looking to change on my car. In addition, what is the amnt i'm looking at to spend? (not necessary for a break down or a price list per cost since i have yet to commit anything)

Its just something to give me an idea about. I'm currently driving a Waja 1.6(A) SOHC since 2002. I have a K&N drop in at the moment and nothing else.

Meanwhile i'm hoping to request for your advice, i was thinking abt just changing my stock muffler to FGK 2.2". Its a straight through muffler. Would you be able to advise me as to whether or not there would be any performance gain to this? or perhaps better mileage? (you can PM me on this part)

Hope to hear from you soon and sorry for the long ass PM :biggrin:

Hope u're not :sleep: yet hehehe

tomurn

Known Member
Aug 16, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
hello jwmwong, if u would wanna make ur waja 1.6(A) SOHC smooth and has better fuel consumption, I don't think you should even go for the so call "project". Visibly the "project" is kinda waste of $$. I believe you go to any of the muffler shop in klang valley would recommend you the same thing on your proton waja.

It would be exactly the same as the so call "project" and more importantly I would say you can get better offers and prices out there because they actually provide you installations as well, where as; if you get separate items from else where and then bring them to any muffler shop, you will ended up gonna charge for installations fees which is not that worth it (but it is still depends on urself)

Finally, I don't see there is what "project" going on. The modifications included air filter, crank and cam pulleys, spark plugs, extractor, strut bars or central bullet are just very common and I believe you can get them at any other stores/ shops out there and more importantly is (cheaper).

*Anyway, Im just giving you some opinion and it's still your choice on what should you do jwmwong. All the best to you and the SELLER. Cheers ~

kent20

4,000 RPM
Feb 18, 2005
lolz :sleep:i just wake up..r u drunk...i sell item in cost price and free dyno for before and after some more i have alliance with Boss of wai heng exhust,i will recommen my customer go for their installation and he agree for cheapest workmanship too.

i just sell item,i have few workshop alliance and install crank pully for RM20-30 only u think i really didnt do research?

just go and take a look of what speedworks do =.=

Last edited:

ettm_14

500 RPM
Jul 30, 2006
yea!I wanna support Kent for this, i bought crank pulley from him and the installation fees are only RM30...very cheap and reliable...

and the price stated are not his cost i think, should be able to go lower than that I believe!

kent20

4,000 RPM
Feb 18, 2005
yea!I wanna support Kent for this, i bought crank pulley from him and the installation fees are only RM30...very cheap and reliable...

and the price stated are not his cost i think, should be able to go lower than that I believe!
thanks bro for understanding and support:beer:

Bump:

thanks bro for understanding and support:beer:

jwmwong

Dec 5, 2008
Hi tomurn, just to clarify, the prices quoted above are at retail and definately NOT COST, so perhaps there a misconception of what Kent is offerring on your part. If the prices quoted are at cost, i wouldn't be enquiring at all. Costing is always P&C and obviously only a select few are privy to such information. No offence mate...just tryin to set the course right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello Everyone,

i would like to adjust the idle a bit for my airtrek turbo cu2w. can anyone tell me where to adjust it? that would be great if someone can show me a photo. Thank you very much.

Best regards
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience