Waja cps (A)....wads the feedback !!

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

ravingill

500 RPM
Hey guys...im planing to buy the new waja cps (A)....but im not sure weather it is a gud buy or not !!

hope u guys can giv me feedback on the car.....as i am clueless on this car and i am quiet interested in buying 1 !!

i want to noe >

1.fuel consumption
2.engine power
3.is it worth the money ?
4.comfortable
5.reliable

i am also selling my wira 1.5gl auto year 1996, very good condition ony done 145k millage in since year 1996 !! used by my mom to go to work and back home ( bangsar to damansara heights ) .....colour is navy blue !!! anyone interested pls call me at 012 9197949 !! thanx

for about 62-65K, Waja CPS is good value.

it has 125bhp engine with camshaft profile switching system and variable intake manifold.

leather seats, bluetooth mp3 player, twin airbag, ABS, HID headlamp.

in terms of comfort and reliability, i can say 7 out of 10.
waja has suspicious power window regulator.

for the money, its worth it. the most powerful car below 100K. with more power, its more economical at decent speeds but if you drive pedal to metal a lot, expect higher FC too..

click link for more comments

http://www.autoworld.com.my/forum/allposts.asp?summary=1&Forum=ap190914736&access=2&status=1&subject=CPS+%3F%3F

thx bro for the feedback , but for normal driving is the car and engine reliable and good on fc !!

for normal use, not much better than any 1.6 weighing at 1,200kg. depending on driving conditions, should be slightly economical than non-CPS version.

okies, well i read the review and it seems the car has a lot of prblems , my cousin bought a 2nd honda city and she been using for almost 2 years and not a single defect , its so sad to have such a nice car wit ngud value bt many defects , can u imagine spend 65k and every week ahve to run bck to proton, those small defects gets very anoying especially whn its a new car !!

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom