vvt controller??? anyone knows about it??

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

WrX7

Known Member
Jan 17, 2005
Visit site
anyone come across this gadget called vvt controller...wat is the actual function of it (similar to vtec controller????)...does it give any improvement to our 4ag???? sifus pls advice....

tom's

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
subang
www.zerotohundred.com
doesn't meant for 4ag.....for car with vvti......4ag tarak i=inteligent......

TopSecret

Nov 25, 2003
First VVT-i controller

tom's

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
subang
www.zerotohundred.com
oppsss....sorry...i thot he meant the Power enterprise vvti controller.........

Danny101

Known Member
Apr 30, 2005
vvt controller - variable lift control, to set vtec/mivec kick in point at desire rpm
vti controller - variable timimg control, to advance/retard timing at desire rpm
.........dun shot me if i'm wrong, i'm still learning :biggrin:

WrX7

Known Member
Jan 17, 2005
Visit site
george8724 said:
Alvin i think he is trying to say VVT controller lah not VVTI lah... like the one i m using now...
at the very beginning i thought thre was no such thing as vvt controller for 4age 20v....now it really exist...may i know how it function n does it really help much in increasing power???can any1 explain in more detail......

george8724

500 RPM
Dec 17, 2004
Kelana Jaya
Visit site
Bro as what danny101 has just said, vvt controller allows u to launch ur vvt at ur desire rpm.
Danny101vvt controller - variable lift control, to set vtec/mivec kick in point at desire rpm

Usually when u go up slope or for exmaple genting, i will set it to 3k rpm so that i will not lose too much power when going low rpm(if u malas to tekan habis habis lah :) ). The one that i m using it can oso allows u to control ur A/F other than the vvt control. It's fun to play with...

WrX7 said:
at the very beginning i thought thre was no such thing as vvt controller for 4age 20v....now it really exist...may i know how it function n does it really help much in increasing power???can any1 explain in more detail......

Feilo

500 RPM
Jul 23, 2005
...Ipoh...
WrX7 said:
anyone come across this gadget called vvt controller...wat is the actual function of it (similar to vtec controller????)...does it give any improvement to our 4ag???? sifus pls advice....
Here is the info that U want about the VVT and V-Tec...

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Danny101 said:
vvt controller - variable lift control, to set vtec/mivec kick in point at desire rpm
vti controller - variable timimg control, to advance/retard timing at desire rpm
.........dun shot me if i'm wrong, i'm still learning :biggrin:
stop pretending that u r a dumb arse alrite? :D

Feilo

500 RPM
Jul 23, 2005
...Ipoh...
Take it easy brother we'll still learning about it mar..... :)

But I really dun know which egine model have the vvt....??? Some1 help... PLs....

Danny101

Known Member
Apr 30, 2005
Feilo said:
Take it easy brother we'll still learning about it mar..... :)

But I really dun know which egine model have the vvt....??? Some1 help... PLs....
here goes..........4age 20valve(variable timing), 2zz(both variable timing and lift) and k20a(same s 2zz)........dun screw me if i'm wrong :wink:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi there to all gurus, i own a satria 1.3 manual year 1997. The engine of the car is very old and worn out and i thought of modifying it. since it was always underpowered. what engine should i go for?
i heard that mivec is good and there are a few mivecs to choose from.

Which of the mivec mods are legal for a 1.3 car of mine? adn waht are the difference for the mivecs in terms or price and performance.

can i also have a rough estimate on price for each modification for installation +...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience