vios 500bhp...

Well blackie, if there was existed 1500cc engine with turbo and pushes 1000hp in the old 1980s' F1 cars. Then it could be real.

But then again i suspect maybe engine bench dyno. If you didn't say questionable i would have just agree he has 500hp. Hell there was this guy with a stock 4AGE engine that can do 10K rpm on bench.

Then again i would like to see how this car drives on the road. Or maybe some track day (safer).

In the end, i could disagree all day, and slap some sense to that guy. But he did make it. He could say he owns a 500hp 20V BT 4AGE. Oh yeah i wonder how many gearboxes he owns?

well my point of view will be if he happens to be behind me and tailgate me like mad dog, the only thing i can think of is "OH MY GOD!!!" and then brake 99. well either his 4 or 6 pots or even 12 pots wont be able to stop in time or he will most probably try to avoid me and hit the divider. his choice. he cant blame me as i might do emergency brake due to some obstackle in front of me. hehe moreover my rear bumper got scratches oledi and needs to change and respray mah... muahahaha..... but i can imagine his front portion is going to be very 'siong' le... wonder it will takes how much to repair...

a 500hp engine in a vios hood is way too ridiculus liao. the driver must really know how to handle the car n it's not going to b easy thou... normally this kinda fella just wanna show off only...

anyway gd luck to him and malaysia boleh... anything boleh. :biggrin:

I believe it was tuned one dastek dyno,which i have read on the net that it is over read compared to other dyno brands.

it would be wonderful if the owner could reply here...
too many curiosity overcome Toyota member...heeee...

net: dont compare f1 cars with wat u get on d streets.. it's totally different category, be it in d 80's or with current days.. we are tokking about high figures in $ for development.. but i do agree with u on d gearbox durability....

chinozie: hahaa.. be it 500 or 1000hp it aint any of our perogative but it's good to see a fellow toyota-rian achieving high horses ... :)

hahaha... well i guess that silver starlet can ta bao the vios on kl road anytime le... especially since now that the engine should finish running in already... rite danny???

btw bro blackhowling... the supra in your signature... is it yours??? damn kau cun man.... with the wide bodykit.. would love to see it in person one day... :)

That orange supra has all the luck. Everytime i see it in magazines there is always some skimpily dressed GT girl leaning on it! In fact u can see it also at the pictures section in ZTH.

Well i say the F1 as a general comparision, not a straight 1 on 1 comparison. I mean he does have half the 1000hp of the vintage F1 engine. hahaha.

cuscostrutbrace - A dastek dyno over reads? I wonder how much it over reads. When u mentioned it, i immediately find as much info i could on Dastek dyno. I only know they make ECU last time when they advertised in Motor Trader. Make 250hp on the 4AGE 20V free 250hp on the Dastek dyno. hahaha. Shit! the Vios guy gonna hunt me down later!

cuscostrutbrace - A dastek dyno over reads? I wonder how much it over reads. When u mentioned it, i immediately find as much info i could on Dastek dyno. I only know they make ECU last time when they advertised in Motor Trader. Make 250hp on the 4AGE 20V free 250hp on the Dastek dyno. hahaha. Shit! the Vios guy gonna hunt me down later!

wahhh...like that one ka..??
i want dastek! i want!!

hehehe, folks. this car hardly run around. most of the time park infront of Visauto one. So far, Vis is very secretive with their dyno sheet on this ride. I do recall it was publish once but wasnt on this mod stage yet. It was already on turbo though on the previous publish.

This is the 2nd crasy vios mod that i saw with my own eyes. There is one black vios transplant 20V with alots of TODA parts. managed by Microtech. Crasy la that fella.

There is another orange SEG Ae111 (yr97), BT (gze internal) but turbo. turbin CT26 hit dynoed 310hp on engine. I saw the dyno, it seems very lag and i dun like the power band.

btw bro blackhowling... the supra in your signature... is it yours??? damn kau cun man.... with the wide bodykit.. would love to see it in person one day... :)

Nope.. aint mine... jes randomly picked d d cars from the net edited it and put it on my sig... ;)

hmmm i thought gze pistons cant be used in blacktop or silvertop... last time i read some mag, they said need to custom make low comp pistons cause gze pistons not made to clear 5 valves... can someone shed some light on this..
hehehe, folks. this car hardly run around. most of the time park infront of Visauto one. So far, Vis is very secretive with their dyno sheet on this ride. I do recall it was publish once but wasnt on this mod stage yet. It was already on turbo though on the previous publish.

This is the 2nd crasy vios mod that i saw with my own eyes. There is one black vios transplant 20V with alots of TODA parts. managed by Microtech. Crasy la that fella.

There is another orange SEG Ae111 (yr97), BT (gze internal) but turbo. turbin CT26 hit dynoed 310hp on engine. I saw the dyno, it seems very lag and i dun like the power band.

scoupe: u can clear it if u use thicker metal gaskets...which in turbo applications u need it anyways ;)

i still doubt about the HKS cam and 1.2 inch HKS metal gasket fpr 20v.as far as i know there is only a hks cam for 16v and 4agze.non for the 20v tho.

Bought hypertune just 4 da vios turbo.. Still cant really blif it man.. 516bhp.. 503nm touque.. HKS billet con-rods.. Really dunno HKS will make a turbo application metal head gasket 4 bt.. Mayb is custom made from HKS.
But still... Happy can squeeze tat much out from a bt...

....sometimes we can't always believe the things we read on mags, especially in this case. Its more of an attraction thingy to get their mags sold out =)

Heavenly stories just to sell mags? Hmmm..... well if it is fake, and info about it leaked out, then Hypertune rep would be grounded a little i guess. Oh well....

hahahaha... ugg... then my reputation and trust towards hypertune also lost already hahaha.. it has lost 50% eearlier... now left 25% hahahaha!!! just gonna buy their bumper issue.. :D

but this issue got some nice chicks compare to old ones.. hahahah!! that's for sure. hahahah!! yummy yummy :D

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom