Veilside Fortune RX7 body kit

alantjw

1,500 RPM
Mar 26, 2008
damn.. im planning to just custom in the front lights to my ride.. tnx anyway.. i think of other methods.. XD... btw any one know where can i do custom made headlights??? i mean shape and everything.. *i think this might be a off topic question*

amTonjet

Known Member
Apr 20, 2009
RCraft already stopped import the replica fortune kit since they got the 1st sample of their fortune kit (Hypertune's Fortune RX-7). They had bad quality problems of the kit. Eg, the kit didn't line up, left many gaps and hardly see the curve lines. Also the kit was too fragile, easy being cracked. Click here* if you wanna see the kit b4 the touch up and paint jobs.

*P/S: I have no intended to make a quality comparison between RC fortune kit and us. The pics are for reference only and could be removed soon as I don't wanna complicate things.

Alantjw,
The housing and covers are for RX-7 Fortune kit only. Don't think it fits your 5th Gen Celica. Our members have the whole replica Fortune kit for sale (the moulds are 100% rip-off from the original), not from RC and RZone. The head lights kit are Genuine from Japan but not sell separately.

Rgds,
RERider.

owh ya ka~~thnx bro:adore:

alantjw

1,500 RPM
Mar 26, 2008
repost: cos no answer yet

im planning to just custom in the front lights to my ride.. tnx anyway.. i think of other methods.. XD... btw any one know where can i do custom made headlights and tail lights??? i mean shape and everything..

*i think this might be a off topic question*

funflack

From Facebook
Jan 20, 2010
please pm me or email at salutation at gmail dot com details about replica veilside fortune kit. I don't have money for the official one, but am interested in replica if it is cheaper. Thanks for your time.

ericp

Oct 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Always been curious how is the Fortune kit installed? Do you drill holes on the body and secured by rivet?

Sep 3, 2017
France
Hello my name is Stephane,I am French.
I research the bodykits veilside fortune for my rx7 fd3s 1993.
Copied of good quality.
Thank you and good weeks
Stephane

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi, can anyone share their experience abt this engine oil?
What i know its damn expensive at over RM200.

Comment?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience