Varis Wide Body......

talking about VARIS...EVOKIT just show me his next project after his legendary evo3....evo4-6 either one for his VARIS COLLECTION:smokin:.......damn he is the real poison ivy leh.....:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
Pictures will be release after CNY, preview will be shown in cinema......at Cathay Melaka with Dolby Digital and THX.................ha ahaaaaa

:laugh: long time din go to Cathay Melaka...leading actor present? 1st class how much r?:rofl:

Library Hang Tuah->bridge->on de left...if not mistaken. Watched 'Azura' movie last time, huhuuhu! Dunno still exist / not...

Library Hang Tuah->bridge->on de left...if not mistaken. Watched 'Azura' movie last time, huhuuhu! Dunno still exist / not...

Bro ley, hehehehe i know where it is lah...but now become 'rumah hantu' edy...i watched azura too in that cinema back in 1983...same goes to REX and City Park the place to 'ponteng sekolah' and play snooker..hehehehe:listen:

Bro ley, hehehehe i know where it is lah...but now become 'rumah hantu' edy...i watched azura too in that cinema back in 1983...same goes to REX and City Park the place to 'ponteng sekolah' and play snooker..hehehehe:listen:

:laugh: my bad...wth yur gurlz rite???
Heheehe! juz jokin' bro...
Waa noty r bro? Nvm, me oso used to play snooker @ opposite tht cathay...forgot de complex name edy...:biggrin:

Wonder lah where were Alfred & Paul 'playground' ek?:rofl:

Last edited:
:laugh: my bad...wth yur gurlz rite???
Heheehe! juz jokin' bro...
Waa noty r bro? Nvm, me oso used to play snooker @ opposite tht cathay...forgot de complex name edy...:biggrin:

Wonder lah where were Alfred & Paul 'playground' ek?:rofl:

That one ar is Plaza Inn lar bro ley...now converting to Hotel...under construction by my friend...

Alfred- I don't know... but for Paul sure only at home he is decent boy..:biggrin:

Top Bottom