Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Used Car continue loan / cash n drive

Gun&Gun

Known Member
Aug 8, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
good morning bro..jz wanna to ask...if for cash, izzit jz pay the cash $$, thn transfer name, after tat can drive bk? coz not understand about it...thanks bro...

rex79gt

500 RPM
Jan 9, 2008
Ngiao City
BMW 325 e46 2001 color black , rm32k (cash)
i'm interested in this, how do we deal?

jtheva

Jul 31, 2007
hi ter, if pay cash to the owner, how can he/she release the car, as the registration card will be with the bank. please explainl. 10q.

yoyosen

Oct 10, 2007
bro, pm me de detail why so cheap and your contact and also the procedure.thanks

Apr 20, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
bro..interested with below car, pls pm the details of the process..

1.Mitsubishi Lancer GT2.0 2008, color silver rm45k (cash)
2.Honda Civic FD 1.8 06, color silver rm36k (cash)

Persada_Auto

Known Member
Jun 3, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
just attached the bmw 525 push start button photos...really exciting machine... mileage below 90k... very quiet engine

JEBON

500 RPM
May 4, 2005
bro, for de cash buy, isit mean dat after i pay de money in full....de car can transfer to me without any probs n extra payment.

No prob wit the JPJ later on and wit de bank oso.

10Q

Last edited:

ahmisuhairi

Known Member
Jun 24, 2006
Waa very very nice... CHEAP!!!
but why all cars' pics in different location... u got a lot of shops?
btw u are new member, registered few days ago...

---------- Post added at 02:06 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:03 AM ----------

from one of the forums in malaysia

My fellow ICE'ers,

I just would like to bring to your attention that there's this 1 seller that has been confirmed as an CON active in a few other ICE forums selling high-end ICE stuffs for dirt cheap prices. He has not reached ICEHIFI just yet for he's been active in other forums. He has multiple nicks & numbers and will be hard to nail down. I hope our ICEHIFI visitors will be aware and extra cautious if you find any newbies selling high-end stuffs for the fraction of the actual market price. He mostly puts up adverts on high-end ICE stuffs for considerably cheap price and grabs pictures of the items from the net. Most of the times, this CONMAN states that he's from either Perlis, Terengganu or Sabah and will say that dealing via courier is better or that he can't COD because he's away in a different state and so on...

Just wanted you guys to know of this and beware of his activities. Details that I have managed to pin of him are as attached below:

Name: KOH SIAW SENG
H/P Number: 016-2808579
Banking Details: 106164172800 (MAYBANK)
Nicknames: truetaz, orionorange,spidernetz, lancer333, resourceness, kamaldrx, rafi & few others

dear all,

this conman isn't new. He has been actively been doing it at mudah.com using a lot of nickname. He is 'selling' a lot highend item like Audison BitOne processor, pxa-h701, 7990R, alpine amp (can't recall the model no'), Pioneer carrozzeria DEH-P930 . Location normally in Penang, Johor etc at a VERY VERY VERY LOW PRICE!!!! And also the picture they posted to the web is copy paste from Yahoo Auction Japan site.

Please beware of this person which you wouldn't see his nick from most ICE forum. Also as a safety precautions, (just my opinions), in case any forumers would like to reveal info of these fraudster I would suggest u register a new nick, avoid using the nick u actively post in the forum as the fraudster might track and harm you later on. If he dares to cheats, he might dare to do more than that also. Please be careful all.

already try to make deal with him for HX-D2..item in perlis..try to COD..but no answer from him.. 87..
this guy talk like indian but maybank account show koh siaw seng..confius..
beware with guy with a lot of phone no..0102669194,0196389421,0166145860,0166802873..

hope police will catch this conman..

Lancer33 also another account!!!
YAP KIT FEI
Maybank
1140 8580 4499

---------- Post added at 02:07 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:06 AM ----------

just beware... dont make any deposit to ppl u dont know...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Read so many thread on detailing but none on price. Nice work and nice pictures.

So can we know :hmmmm: whats the average market price for

1) Small cars ( Saga and Persona )

2) Medium cars ( Camry, Accord, 5 series and E Class )

3) Large cars ( 7 series and S class )

Juz an indicative price will do for information purpose
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience