Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

Ultra Racing, user experience please?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
no idea with that A-Fuji!!!
Gas is stiffer than hydraulic...but well maintenance & longer life span mah!!!

What's ur budget?
Can consider GAB sport asb!?!?
But definately a bit stiffer!!!

Need some exp. guy to advice the combination...
Hafiz4G91 is using mixed with honda spring...ucan ask him geh!!!

Adjustables are good in performance but will make ur interior rattle more....
Maybe you should consider stiffer sport springs, and maybe aftermarket absorbers....
Lower profile tires help a little in cornerings, too....
But, since you have the ability to drive till feel like the car wanna flip over and skid in long corners, i doubt that sport springs' performance will satisfy you....:biggrin:

bro,
try this.... put in rm20.00 fuel then pay rm5.00 gombak toll then u speed to bentung toll. gombak toll to terowong speed should not less than 120kmh after terowong try to maintain 130kmh till toll karak. then make a u-turn n come back to gombak. i've done this every month for the past 3 - 4 months ago. my ride is se limited with gab adjustable (rm1750.00-4yrs old) making my ride is standing 1 1/2 over the tyre at the arch. then im using ur racing on the fender, 3 point front bar and 2 point absorber bar left to right. rim 15/6.5/195 bridgestones my01. if u can do this with stock then u no need to put anything else to ur ride. if not fender bar rm180.00, front bar rm150.00, bonet bar which hold the tyre arch rm150.00 and if possible room middle bar rm150.00-

then u do the trip again. feel the difference eventhough u might get rm300.00 speedtrap fine summons near the kg orang asli after the jambatan timbang jpj, at the 3rd corner after the terowong towards bentung and right after the 11th corner after terowong towards bentung. oh ya another one after bentung toll after the 2nd corner.

(mungkin ada yg akan kata me cakap besar but karak highway is the best area to test ur ride and i really do this every month as my kg is temerloh.)

p/s : but becareful at the corner near junction to institut aminudin baki towards bentung and the other side towards gombak too. this corner is a bit weird.

bro,
try this.... put in rm20.00 fuel then pay rm5.00 gombak toll then u speed to bentung toll. gombak toll to terowong speed should not less than 120kmh after terowong try to maintain 130kmh till toll karak. then make a u-turn n come back to gombak. i've done this every month for the past 3 - 4 months ago. my ride is se limited with gab adjustable (rm1750.00-4yrs old) making my ride is standing 1 1/2 over the tyre at the arch. then im using ur racing on the fender, 3 point front bar and 2 point absorber bar left to right. rim 15/6.5/195 bridgestones my01. if u can do this with stock then u no need to put anything else to ur ride. if not fender bar rm180.00, front bar rm150.00, bonet bar which hold the tyre arch rm150.00 and if possible room middle bar rm150.00-

then u do the trip again. feel the difference eventhough u might get rm300.00 speedtrap fine summons near the kg orang asli after the jambatan timbang jpj, at the 3rd corner after the terowong towards bentung and right after the 11th corner after terowong towards bentung. oh ya another one after bentung toll after the 2nd corner.

(mungkin ada yg akan kata me cakap besar but karak highway is the best area to test ur ride and i really do this every month as my kg is temerloh.)

p/s : but becareful at the corner near junction to institut aminudin baki towards bentung and the other side towards gombak too. this corner is a bit weird.
U should have better feel if u r using AD07!?!

Adjustables are good in performance but will make ur interior rattle more....
Maybe you should consider stiffer sport springs, and maybe aftermarket absorbers....
Lower profile tires help a little in cornerings, too....
But, since you have the ability to drive till feel like the car wanna flip over and skid in long corners, i doubt that sport springs' performance will satisfy you....:biggrin:

i dont think i drive very fast la, but i guess the body wanna rollover and tyre skid is because... my car is 100% stock? some more, my tyres are continental brand, i think this one grip like kinda bad, always skid skid.

Bump:
bro,

i'm not from that area, from melaka...so might be problematic if i wanna try that road :banghead: but even if i can try, i dont think i dare to make U-turn at anything more than 100kph! i think my car sure flip over like turtle??? my rear starts to "jump jump" road at about 90kph corners. if i keep 85kph usually can make it but depend on road slanting up or down lor... anyway, after reading more online, i think i sud install anti-roll-bar at the REAR first. coz i dont have lots of money. UR one already RM380... :adore:

Last edited:
i dont think i drive very fast la, but i guess the body wanna rollover and tyre skid is because... my car is 100% stock? some more, my tyres are continental brand, i think this one grip like kinda bad, always skid skid.

Bump:

i'm not from that area, from melaka...so might be problematic if i wanna try that road :banghead: but even if i can try, i dont think i dare to make U-turn at anything more than 100kph! i think my car sure flip over like turtle??? my rear starts to "jump jump" road at about 90kph corners. if i keep 85kph usually can make it but depend on road slanting up or down lor... anyway, after reading more online, i think i sud install anti-roll-bar at the REAR first. coz i dont have lots of money. UR one already RM380... :adore:
Why not front 1st?

Sport spring should enogh for ur ride!
If u r not intend to perform hi speed especially Genting up/down hill road!!!
;)

Good luck!!!

Why not front 1st?

Sport spring should enogh for ur ride!
If u r not intend to perform hi speed especially Genting up/down hill road!!!
;)

Good luck!!!

ARB for the front is better than rear? i thought ARB usually for rear, OMG i think got lots to learn from all of u :adore:

The stiffer the front of a car is = More understeer at the Start of the turn, but more stable
The stiffer the rear of a car is = More oversteer/responsiveness at the start of the turn but less stable :biggrin:

Just my 2 cents, correct me if im wrong...

cool thread,

i got a quick question... does your car tend to make alot of squiking sound with 4 point struts and 4 point lower bar (below the engine)?

cos i didnt feel much after installing the 4 point UR struts... but once i install the cusco 4 point lower bar, right after driving out the workshop my car tend to make alot of noise, squiking everywhere, everytime i go on the hump, take the corner... some friends say cos the body tends to flex, but due to the bars it holds rigid, so it squiks... i dono if my hi-low is leaking or what...

advice pls...

actually, all types of chassis has their maximum limits, a driver should push the car to the max in an open area, understands how the car reacts. then keep trying n adapt the most suitable way to drive the car. after numerous attempt, finally rectifying the car's weakness (eg: under, over, fishtailing, unpredictable out of the corner pull, etc)

then only comes to adding bars to correct the problem. it could be problem with the absorbers' rate, it maybe need harder springs, or u need LSD to pull urself out of the corner perfectly. then sellecting he correct size of rims and tyres.

LASTLY, only that u add bars. thats the proper way of tuning a car handling. simply adding bars only gives u more rigid feeling, its not 100% helping your handling.

But if the chassis is flexing, the suspension tuning isnt going to be accurate right?

Like if the strut mounts on top flex due to the stiffness of the suspension... Suspension tuning is so confusing :hmmmm2:

if your chassis DONT flex, can crack lor.....hehe.....anyway what i shared is proper way la. u can always straight away bolt on strut bars and see what happens.

if your chassis DONT flex, can crack lor.....hehe.....anyway what i shared is proper way la. u can always straight away bolt on strut bars and see what happens.
chassis should be rigid... any flex should be absorbed by suspension...

bcoz our is street legal car...we can onli add strut bar to make the chassis stronger...those track car spot welded and full roll cage bar is even stronger needless 2 say...the stiffer the chasis,the more feedback u get from steering...jap gt car like to make their car floor pan as stiff as possible bcoz of tis
spoon boss also praises honda city/jazz chassis bcoz it come wit very stiff floor pan,double layer construction and 3d design of the main frame
chassis crack is due to body flex

how about anti roll bar
anybody have experience
should us put it on very car
like mine wira 1.5 std doesn't have it.

how about anti roll bar
anybody have experience
should us put it on very car
like mine wira 1.5 std doesn't have it.
yes recommended

A Post Every 5 Mins

Hi All Sifoo,

I am quite noob on mentioning the parts name in my car.
I am driving a Toyota SEG and wishes to DIY sound proofing.

Before that I will need to fix a few thing before plong in the superlon.

1) the plastic sheet that covers the electronic parts from water splash at the door of the car...
2) the door panel.

The plastic sheet that covers those elctronic parts( dunno what it call) in my car already very old and yellowish (crispy somemore :cyclops:). So I plan to replace it...

Online now

Search

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom