Interior and Cockpit

Ultra and Razo turbo timers

m a v [3] r i c k

9,000 RPM
Nov 21, 2003
KL
Visit site
2 units of turbo timers for sale.
RM80firm only each. Take both RM140firm.
Ultra timer has tilt-able face display as shown in the picture.
Both item in good working condition. Call 016-3150881 (NO SMS) self collect in Cheras Makro or Subang/Sunway/Shah Alam area on certain days. No reservations :_:

Update : Razo timer (4th pic) updated.

Last edited:

m a v [3] r i c k

9,000 RPM
Nov 21, 2003
KL
Visit site
How does Razo skeleton look like? I doubt its skeleton but yet to be confirmed. Friend forgot to send me the pic. Gotta wait for him to snap :_:

m a v [3] r i c k

9,000 RPM
Nov 21, 2003
KL
Visit site
Update : Sale of Razo timer postponed till 18th of March. Item still attached to the car and owner is at outstation :_:

Ultra timer still available cos its already taken out.

To the person who called me this morning and made an appointment on Sunday morning, please SMS me when you read this as I'm not sure which number that I received belongs to you. Sorry for the inconveniences :_:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The Wall Street Journal was allowed behind the scenes at Chinese automaker Chery 奇瑞, a rare privilege in China. The reporter didn't discover any top-secret plans for world domination or even a rendering of what Dodge's Chery-made car would look like. But he did see German and Italian robotics being used on production lines staffed by $1-an-hour workers 16 hours a day. It's a combination the story says should be good for...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience