TPS Adjust!!!

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Core2

Hi there,

Please guide to me how to adjust TPS for 4AGE 20V, i want to solve my ilding problem..... My RPM drop to 500 - 300 when i first start at every morning ..... please help...

is it Silvertop or Blacktop ?

Does it happened during cold start ?
or
did it happened during normal driving and stop at traffic light ?

is it Silvertop or Blacktop ?

Does it happened during cold start ?
or
did it happened during normal driving and stop at traffic light ?

I'm using Blacktop engine.....and the problem is when i start during cold / at morning.....

yup...correct...
better leave as stock as it is...
no all can alter it...only most experience mech can do it...

by the way...have you check if there's any error code...
clean your TB...
reset your ECU again...to refresh it up...

yup...correct...
better leave as stock as it is...
no all can alter it...only most experience mech can do it...

by the way...have you check if there's any error code...
clean your TB...
reset your ECU again...to refresh it up...

sifu... need your help on something, last time when i use diagnostic machine to check my car, i found out that even with full throttle, the figure only register as 82% and not higher.. i was wondering how can i solve this problem, and if i cant then will it affect the performance of the car. FC or power or idling......

sifu... need your help on something, last time when i use diagnostic machine to check my car, i found out that even with full throttle, the figure only register as 82% and not higher.. i was wondering how can i solve this problem, and if i cant then will it affect the performance of the car. FC or power or idling......

i'm not sifoo...just a normal 20V fan... :D

what do you mean by this :

i found out that even with full throttle, the figure only register as 82% and not higher

not quite understand...is it on the diagnosis software telling you that your TB only open 85% or else ?

i'm not sifoo...just a normal 20V fan... :D

what do you mean by this :

not quite understand...is it on the diagnosis software telling you that your TB only open 85% or else ?

i mean i use hannatech diagnostic machine on my bt, and got a reading for for TPS, even when WOT(engine off-battery on), the machine reading only show 82%.. coz i thought WOT supposed to be 100% right?

Not all WOT will be 100%. Some factory settings are limited to only 60% at WOT.
The fact that 100% will pollute the air makes them ( manufacturers ) limit WOT.

Try cleaning up the TB and recalibrate it after that.
Some workshops skip the calibration part..this might have it's consequences later on..

just my 2sen

i think no need to adjust your tps. Maybe your bt iscv not sent signal to ECU to engine warm up.

where location of tps? and i found 1 screw at the centre (between 2 and 3 throttle body). What is that?

4age20vthrottle.jpg

Last edited:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom