Toyota Corolla GL 1.6 AE82

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

kai_thekaizer

Oct 9, 2008
BT I think the best after seeing myself at IM Drag Race last Sunday.....BT in AE80/82 body quite good in terms of performance

scomatic

2,000 RPM
Sep 20, 2005
Kota Bharu, Kel
AE82 don't really have the front ARB....are u the 1st owner of ur LE or 2nd? if 2nd meaning previous owner install it...

ooo... i know what u mean already... sorry.. i misunderstand u.. local AE82 no front ARB... JDM 1 got la... thk for clearify me...

benett

Oct 20, 2008
ooo..4age more pwer deh..i only use SEG gearbox on my GL 1.6..huhuh

kai_thekaizer

Oct 9, 2008
i think 4age 16V is my target now..how much do spend for it bro.....

lexuskoh

500 RPM
Jun 2, 2007
if u want to power , 4AGE non-tvis is enough for u
spend around RM 3000 ( halfcut ) + RM 2000 ( Labour and other like timing belt, water pump... )

if u want to save fuel , better 4AFE
spend buy from local SEG who upgrade to SVT or BT completed set RM 900 + RM 1500 ( Labour + others .....)

kai_thekaizer

Oct 9, 2008
actually from my school days, supercharger engine was my dream......the whistling sound of the rotor make my goose-bump.....but well..........4AGE still good than 4AFE hmmmmmmmm......you'll poison me arghhhhh.............I want the twincam......waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

kai_thekaizer

Oct 9, 2008
I/m still searching my sabit...it has been stolen...somebody know how can I get it?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

First off, hello and gong hei fatt choi :)

Yesterday around just before new year I stopped by Oldtown Taman Midah to tapau some food, I was surprised that the service was so quick and I was out of there in less than 10 minutes with my food and while walking back to my car I found that the front hood was up, so I panicked and started running towards the car. Upon inspection I found nothing wrong and thought a good samaritan saw my hood not latched properly and put it up for me... silly me...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience