Toyota Altezza RS200

CAR SOLD!

Year: 1998/99
Milleage: ~93,000km
3rd Owner
Colour: Silver / Champagne
Engine: Dual VVTi BEAMS (3S-GE) Yamaha Tuned
Transmission: Auto 5 - Speed Tiptronic

- Original 17" alloy rims (with spare 1x17" alloy rim)
- APEXi RSM Meter
- Original V-Kool Fully Tinted
- CODE Alarm with Auto-Start
- FREE! HotBits Adjustables Suspension! (but currently running on Original Setup with 2 month old front absorbers)

Upclass executive ride by day and a respectable 200hp RWD by night...

Asking for below $$$$! Call for details!

Please call XXX XXX XXXX if only you are serious.

Last edited:
Yalor... bro... no more TRD. Already took out and sold separately. But got new front absorbers and rear absorbers from a year 2000 Altezza.

I might be able to meet your price cuz I am really desparate now since my new car is waiting for me. I gotta sell by August. Why don't we arrange to meet and see if you like the car first...?

Give me a call if you are still keen.

no prob i will call u to view the car but would be outstation this week ... maybe call u up for viewing this weeked or next monday .

would you mind to tell me the maintenance of the car .. not the modification but the normal wear and tear of the car .. is it hard to source ? if dun want to go to vision or wing hin is there any other places to go for parts and servicing ? i heard about trial in sg besi or salak south .... but what i wanna know is how much they charge or just simply potong people ....

so far how's the car's gearbox ? 93k mileage .... has the belts and bearings been changed and gearbox oil ?

if i buy your car what is the next thing i need to do for servicing ?

> Timing belt was done at 60k milleage.
> Last engine oil change [MOTUL semi syn] at 90k, which I do every 5k milleage.
> Last ATF change was at around 90k, which I do every 10k milleage.

Regular maintainence can be done at any workshop that carries Toyota Engine Oil Filter, which is about 15-25 bucks. Engine Oil price depends on the brand you choose. You can go Petronas Fully Syn for Rm 168, which will last 10k milleage. I choose Motul just for the novelty of it! ATF Oil change can be done every 20k if you want. ATF Oil is about 80 bucks.

No need to go Vision or Wing Hin for regular maintainence. You should only go there for performance parts and accessories.

TRIAL and HUP SENG, both in Salak South/Sg Besi is highly recommended. Their pricing is fair and certainly not cut throat!

The car next maintainence work is just the regular engine oil change at 95k and again at 100k. Next ATF Oil change at 100k or 110k. Next timing belt is at 120k.

yo bro....v interested but do u have buyer for my car?

Nice car you got there. I am sure you can get a buyer soon enough.

As for me, I already got a confirmed booking for my car at the moment. I hope it will all work out well.

Thanks for all the calls I have been receiving!

Hope y`all get your desired car too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom