Touch Autocar Care adds a personal touch this Raya

keshy

500 RPM
Dec 12, 2007

A few years ago, getting your car’s tyres changed meant stopping over at the tyre shop and if you needed to do an oil change that would require a pit stop at another shop.

Today the centralization of all car services is a boon for car owners as this means they can ensure their vehicles get the proper TLC it needs with the convenience of having it done under one roof to save time and money as well.

One such one-stop center for your car is Touch Autocar Care in the USJ19 vicinity. Not only is the service center capable of handling all the general service requirements of your ride, the people behind it go the extra mile in customer service to check up and send reminders for your car’s next scheduled service.

All customers are provided with a service reminder card that is updated everytime the car is brought in to keep track of the services rendered. There’s also an automated program that keeps track of the vehicle’s service history and sends out reminders to the customers when the next service is due soon.

Not only does this save the vehicle owner hundreds of ringgits every year, the convenience it provides is arguably beyond that of any financial savings can make up for.

While you’re waiting for your car to be tended to, a comfortable air-conditioned waiting room with Astro and free Wi-Fi keeps the customers occupied and entertained during the wait.

Every Touch Autocar Care customer benefits from special discounts and rewards for continuously maintaining their vehicles at Touch Autocar Care. Balancing and alignment vouchers will make the men happy as will the facial, slimming, manicure and pedicure for the female owners.

As the center is continuously upgrading its services and promotions to keep the customers happy, in conjunction with the upcoming Hari Raya festivities, Touch Autocar Care will be giving away a free umbrella for every four new tyres purchased from them.

So if you’re planning on getting your ride a new set of shoes this Raya, why not drop by Touch Autocar Care to get it done and get a free umbrella as well. Better be quick though as the promotion is only valid while stocks last and the wet weather is expected to last well into early 2011.

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

if any one knows who can help me to install this to my fiat multipla car. iit cosist of attaching an actuator to the master clutch pump and hooking-up the auto-clutch computer to rpm sensor,clutch sensor,brake sensor.
while i belive any foreman can attached the actuator to the master clutch pump, i just a bit worried the eletronic part as it ma screw-up my car ecu.

anyone knows how have the experience installing this?

it suppose to make my car transmission like selespeed. make my life...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience