TOM's emblem...

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

mafia_staff

Known Member
Hi there... I saw nowadays many car wear an TOM's chrome emblem like one stick at behind Harrier one.. where to get one? decide to build custom made front grill..

got...errrr...forget the shop name...but somewhere in Sunway...near KSP I think...
quoted for RM50 i think

the one harrier using in tom's original pc by pc punya comes with the new car that we sell....... it cost RM280

I thought it a cheap one RM 20 to RM 50.. not worth if I buy it after lot of tangan atal want to remove it from your car and go inside their pocket. hahaha
(I try to kopek one at Harrier but I think the emblem is rebet to body car) because my car key already bend but the emblem cannot be remove... Sorry to all Harrier owner..

tom's said:
the one harrier using in tom's original pc by pc punya comes with the new car that we sell....... it cost RM280

Got the idea!
:P
Wah Lau eh..RM280...so dear!

mafia_staff said:
I thought it a cheap one RM 20 to RM 50.. not worth if I buy it after lot of tangan atal want to remove it from your car and go inside their pocket. hahaha
(I try to kopek one at Harrier but I think the emblem is rebet to body car) because my car key already bend but the emblem cannot be remove... Sorry to all Harrier owner..

aiyo... cannot like that la...
get urself a new pair.

mafia_staff said:

Ngaiiii tiii..........don't kopek ppl car lar..... really ko lien lar the harrier owner.......since we all toyota lover...if like it buy new pair lar....... god bless u bro....

What if other people do the same u? Dun be selfish. We all Toyota lover. Respect each other. Cheers..

mafia_staff said:

Don't worry lah bro.. Im also motorsport people, I dont want to ruin this scene with such attitude, but Its hard for me to find one. By the way don't think you can remove the TOMS emblem at the HARRIER because it revert by two screw inside...

i myself also tarak letak......boleh beli metal gasket with that price with balance somemore.....hehehe

Top Bottom