To all members. Please recommend a good & reasonable paint shop for my car.

Mit 4g93

Known Member
Jul 29, 2006
Need to respray my car inside & outside. Has anyone here got any good recommended place where i can go?

xharapankuXmusnahx

Known Member
Jul 7, 2006
i dont have any recommend place for u...instead of there are many paint shop outside...

but i have a good advice...dont be cheated by a cheap price offered...

i have an experience on it...1 year, paint oledi "mati"...

malan

Known Member
Nov 22, 2004
my family is doing this business...all paint is done in the oven...for more info plz pm me ur place n contact no...

red jdm eg

Known Member
Dec 11, 2005
i think the good paint is ori from factory...other shop cant do same like ori colour,just look like new but no quality colour!!ori colour give more shine and very hard to crash..10 year still shining..

Mit 4g93

Known Member
Jul 29, 2006
All pms replied. I would like to change the colour to perdana v6 black.Inclusive of some knocking & fiber works. Pls quote me the price. TQ

Edmend1896

Nov 27, 2005
If you dont mind coming to klang, then "United Teh Auto Repair Sdn. Bhd." will be good, how much you pay is how good you get, they don't give cheap price...but they do good work... car must go to the workshop for them to see, they are expert... if you really go there, just say recommended by the eldest son

devraj

Known Member
Sep 6, 2005
Malaysia
Mit 4g93 : Bro i pun tumpang masuk ye...since we both wanna re-spray, can help each other to get good deal shop...hehehe ok rite?

I also looking for a good paint shop, so far i dont hav any place also.
Im loooking for re-paint the whole car (in and Out) to white. Now the car is in blue color its satria.

What normally or im looking for is :-
1.) To remove all the parts out of car and paint properly (seat+Dashboard+carpet+lights) not the engine if its gonna cost a bomb
2.) Good Quality Job
3.) Frendly Man and honest person in work
4.) Good Price for the good work
5.) Body Kits fix and alignments nicely

kanan

500 RPM
Nov 12, 2005
KL
Can try G-Spray works workshop. Location

3° 2'29.52"N
101°35'58.46"E

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

WTA, which combination of absorbers and sport springs would be best for street use? i know most of u would change to adjustables, but IMO i think that it wud be too hard for regular everyday use.
opinions?
:adore:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience