This a robbed from a workshop in aman suria

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

acidevil

Mar 8, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
brother n sister in ZTH,

I have no idea am i posting the correct thread or so. But recently i felt that i got cheated by a workshop in aman suria.

Let me just cut the story short, my wira 1.5 got over heated and after i send my car over to workshop in kuchai twice, the problem didnt seem to solve. So i ended up in this workshop in aman suria.

Clearly my car need to be top-overhaul, and i did mention to the mechanic that my budget is 1k (which is more than enough for top-overhaul) BUT guess what, the bill came out at the amount of rm3k.

Here i will attached the receipt copy, hopefully any brother/sister give some comment.

ddv_nk12

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2011
PD
This is bad. RM1000 for labour alone, can already do top overhaul inclusive of everything else. This shop certainly took you for a ride. Did you end up paying for it?

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
definately taken for a ride bro.....
im sure u have to pay 1st before u could collect yr car rite...
anyways in that case try to nego with him 1st....if cannot pay him the money
& tell him we meet in court.....

i will tell u wat to do next.

---------- Post added at 10:53 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:52 PM ----------

btw wats the shop name?

ddv_nk12

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2011
PD

---------- Post added at 10:53 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:52 PM ----------

btw wats the shop name?
acidevil, take Danz advice. He knows how to help you out here.

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur
This is absurd. A trip / report to the tribunal is a definite.

That is a long list of nonsense for an engine overhaul, let alone a top overhaul.
Handwriting is equally bad. I'll just list those i can read and that are irrelevant.
#5 Clutch kit???
#9 Fan motor?
#12 Speedo Meter????
#14 Metal Cable??????
#3 Wheel Bearing????
#5 RM40 To Pump Wheel Bearing???
#15 RM40 Camber Adjust??
#20 Very Generous for a free Car Wash

All of the above has nothing to do with an engine overhaul.

DewA_LavaU

1,500 RPM
Jan 11, 2004
Bintulu
brother n sister in ZTH,

I have no idea am i posting the correct thread or so. But recently i felt that i got cheated by a workshop in aman suria.

Let me just cut the story short, my wira 1.5 got over heated and after i send my car over to workshop in kuchai twice, the problem didnt seem to solve. So i ended up in this workshop in aman suria.

Clearly my car need to be top-overhaul, and i did mention to the mechanic that my budget is 1k (which is more than enough for top-overhaul) BUT guess what, the bill came out at the amount of rm3k.

Here i will attached the receipt copy, hopefully any brother/sister give some comment.

aiyooo this one really sembelih...

V6TT86

Known Member
Jan 20, 2008
Subang Jaya
We should start a thread listing these kind of workshop. Something similar to the thread "Good/bad seller". Who's with me? :five:

---------- Post added at 06:43 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:33 AM ----------

Btw, why is the date stated 22/12/11? Its been almost 3 months. Is the case still not settle which is why u bring it up in here for opinions?:hmmmm:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
If already 3 months, I got a feeling he already paid :afraid:
That's just total bullshit when it comes to engine overhaul and most obvious
is the labour charge! :banghead:

yeah, listen to Bro DanzEterna...he will teach u how..

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
We should start a thread listing these kind of workshop. Something similar to the thread "Good/bad seller". Who's with me? :five:

---------- Post added at 06:43 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:33 AM ----------

Btw, why is the date stated 22/12/11? Its been almost 3 months. Is the case still not settle which is why u bring it up in here for opinions?:hmmmm:
bro there is a thread on it edi...
http://www.zerotohundred.com/newfor...ad-garage-bad-workshop-for-peace-of-mind.html

---------- Post added at 10:16 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:03 AM ----------

ok here's wat u gonna do..
i assume u paid him rite..

1.make a police report....u tell the officer that yr objective of this report cos he cheated u & will bring this matter to tribunal, so thats y u need the report

2. register with TTPM (tribunal) & make a file against the shop for the amount u have paid....if u wanna add on additional claims etc petrol, toll, parking from your home to workshop ensure u keep the reciepts....(ive tried it works) as long u have proof. RM5 per claim report.

3.the TTPM officer will call u once they hv recieved yr report & tell u to print out 2x copies of borang 1 & 3 copies of borang 2.
** pass 2x borang 2 & 1x copy of borang 1 to the workshop. make sure they chop...anywhere also can....chop on yr copy also can....& put the date......if no chop susah u need to go sumpah the letter...very leceh....but all this while mine got no chop...my excuse i told the judge is that the person dowan to chop hehe...dun follow my way le...its the last resort.

then wait for the hearing date. if yr in KL u choose KL lo...its at The Mall shopping complex building, go to 16th floor....once out turn left to register 1st. after that go to the hearing room just accross the corridor (out from lift turn right). got 2 rooms only either 1 or 2....if your turn is the earliest 9am, it will start at 940-10am.....they have crap timing....

5. ok..before u go for the hearing...i suggest u go to any spare part shop (if u kenal better la) u get them to list down the price for each item u paid on the reciept.....so at least u could show the judge the price u paid vs price at spare part shop........

if u got any questions could ask me........good info for others also.....

acidevil

Mar 8, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
This is bad. RM1000 for labour alone, can already do top overhaul inclusive of everything else. This shop certainly took you for a ride. Did you end up paying for it?
i already paid him 1.5k. that time i dont have much cash to clear it. and weird enough, he very happy by saying that, nvm, u take the car n go and u return to me by installment without giving me any IOU receipt.

btw wats the shop name?
well, i got advised from a friend and i did actually bring this to tribunal. the reason i start this thread is i need to collect some 'bullets' to use in the tribunal, if u got what i mean. and when i called up the mechanic and tell him about the tribunal thingy..he did actually threaten me. well, that another story d, so back to original topic. so yea, just need some expertise advise from here regarding the labours n parts pricing. and isit relevant to change certain parts.

This is absurd. A trip / report to the tribunal is a definite.

That is a long list of nonsense for an engine overhaul, let alone a top overhaul.
Handwriting is equally bad. I'll just list those i can read and that are irrelevant.
#5 Clutch kit???
#9 Fan motor?
#12 Speedo Meter????
#14 Metal Cable??????
#3 Wheel Bearing????
#5 RM40 To Pump Wheel Bearing???
#15 RM40 Camber Adjust??
#20 Very Generous for a free Car Wash

All of the above has nothing to do with an engine overhaul.

this are all the item which i highly doubt. except the speedo meter, i asked him to change. cause the previous 1 died.

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
if he treatened u...include it in the report.....
better if u could record it...lagi he kena....

u tell him....the consequences of reporting to tribunal is very devastating...it could effect his bussiness tremendously..
like wat happened to the time i brought my wshop to tribunal, ended up losing his customers & finally closed shop.
give him a chance to deal outside tribunal, is either offset that rm1.5 & call it even (win2 situation) or u could pay the full amount
but claim from tribunal later. let him choose.....leave yr number & chow.....if anything tell him to call u....but better quick la....u don have much time...:biggrin: sure he goyang wan....

acidevil

Mar 8, 2012
Kuala Lumpur

well. when i bring the car to him is around end of last year, plus CNY coming n so, i was very very financial tight. and after that, my friends know about it and they say i shouldnt have pay him, i need to bring this to tribunal.

---------- Post added at 03:25 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:17 PM ----------

if he treatened u...include it in the report.....
better if u could record it...lagi he kena....

u tell him....the consequences of reporting to tribunal is very devastating...it could effect his bussiness tremendously..
like wat happened to the time i brought my wshop to tribunal, ended up losing his customers & finally closed shop.
give him a chance to deal outside tribunal, is either offset that rm1.5 & call it even (win2 situation) or u could pay the full amount
but claim from tribunal later. let him choose.....leave yr number & chow.....if anything tell him to call u....but better quick la....u don have much time...:biggrin: sure he goyang wan....

well bro, i did call him up to inform him that i took this to tribunal, and his first reaction/replied is 'ohh, u wanna play la. if i dont call me to 'do' u, i am not human' (in cantonese). and i call him again at nite, this time i record it down, i tried to talk to him nicely..and he didnt even give me a chance to talk. he say everything settle in court..so fine, i hang up..

plus, according to the officer in tribunal, i asked them the mechanic called alot of times, should i answer, the officer said, is up to me, but better no to answer, leave till hearing day.

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
if he wants to settle in court up to him...his decision....but tell him in a nice way..
everyone will know bout this matter....(actually saying that this will effect his bussiness)
u could go thru my experience before...there are 35 pages..u might pick up some tips...
good luck...

---------- Post added at 03:37 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:37 PM ----------

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/car-modification/328020-my-experience-in-workshop.html

---------- Post added at 03:39 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:37 PM ----------

if he keeps calling u....u reply msg saying that if he wanna call to TCSS no need...
if want to settle outside court then ok. becareful of your speech...he may recording also....use yr words wisely..
dun act like u asking for bribe.......

acidevil

Mar 8, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
if he wants to settle in court up to him...his decision....but tell him in a nice way..
everyone will know bout this matter....(actually saying that this will effect his bussiness)
u could go thru my experience before...there are 35 pages..u might pick up some tips...
good luck...

---------- Post added at 03:37 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:37 PM ----------

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/car-modification/328020-my-experience-in-workshop.html

---------- Post added at 03:39 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:37 PM ----------

if he keeps calling u....u reply msg saying that if he wanna call to TCSS no need...
if want to settle outside court then ok. becareful of your speech...he may recording also....use yr words wisely..
dun act like u asking for bribe.......
thanks :) i will surely go through all that n see how it goes. will keep this thread update :)

any advise/comment base on the receipt which i can use again in the tribunal?

Last edited:

acidevil

Mar 8, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
the only thing u could do as i adviced earlier go to spare part shop & compare the pricing.
price stated on the reciept vs price quoted by shop.
thanks...i will definitely do that.. but i am new in town, i am not from kl. please advise some workshop which is good..i can go there..i stay around old klang road

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

“It was the one thing I really pushed hard to incorporate into the car from the very beginning,” says Moers. “It is essential that our customers can choose to use every last bit of their cars’ performance.”

Source: Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG - Road Test First Drive - Autocar.co.uk
<dl...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience