The Xtreme Nights ~

500 RPM
Jul 17, 2006
haha my TT session is with college friends ... coz we all different colleges so difficult to meet up ma.. hehe but most of the time its on fridays or saturday nites ;)

Raja_Mongkut

500 RPM
Apr 14, 2005
GT4WD said:
heheh sorry mate... that's actualyl the ressult of our web voting... tend to make it to aman suria, but then lack of 1 vote and no body do that....

i believed very soon, we'll be head back to P.J area. no worries mate....

anyway, when is your TT session ? same friday also ? if it's so, we can think of join TT session though.... hehehehe

Cheer's ~!
oh so thats you~ lolz

i usually see you n your ride at connaught.. Nelly's

coz we usually TT there as well..

very very fast car... n very very fierce looking as well..

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
haha...bro GT4WD,i agree wif ur point.maybe next time ur TT in PJ area i'll join u wif 0501024 aka adrian next time.

i live in kepong & i think there's no hope to make urs TT there.... (",)

500 RPM
Jul 17, 2006
yeap. if around pj area me and damon will come join u guys... hehehe

miow

Known Member
Jun 6, 2005
langkawi
sh*t~....i tought txn is on dec Aaaaaaaaaaaa.............!!!!!!!!!!!
Hai~...no ideal laa....who ask me leave in small island damnn....
any way nice n good pic u guy haiving thx for sharing broo...
wow i found da club at last....
bro gt4wd~....is ur club got st202/205??
coz my bro driving st205 but da parts is hard to get it where bro gt4wd get da parts??? mean after market n ori....
can bro gt4wd tell me where to get st205 head lamp coz been hit by rock when i drive heheh~.....oso can pm me thx bro...

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
miow said:
sh*t~....i tought txn is on dec Aaaaaaaaaaaa.............!!!!!!!!!!!
Hai~...no ideal laa....who ask me leave in small island damnn....
any way nice n good pic u guy haiving thx for sharing broo...
wow i found da club at last....
bro gt4wd~....is ur club got st202/205??
coz my bro driving st205 but da parts is hard to get it where bro gt4wd get da parts??? mean after market n ori....
can bro gt4wd tell me where to get st205 head lamp coz been hit by rock when i drive heheh~.....oso can pm me thx bro...
eh bro miow,how much for a soarer in langkawi huh?

500 RPM
Jul 17, 2006
hey bro, if u want to come to kl remember to post a thread okay.. we place our order of liqour !

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
since when u become a kaki minum huh?hahahhaha

500 RPM
Jul 17, 2006
hehehe no la can come in handy ma when got celebration... hehe when kuan hoong change to svt liao we can drink also lol !

GT4WD

500 RPM
Jul 3, 2006
Raja_Mongkut -
hehehee... yes sir... drop over and say hi, mate ~~ it's slow car lo... very heavy tank.... kekekee

5115 / 0501024 -
mate... logon to 3s-gen and help to vote. we're now voting for the next TT vanue already... try to make it at d'sara. nice place to hang out though...

miow -
Bro, Nice to know there's another ST205 running in m'sia !!! good stuff, mate !
i have few members bought the half cut, and not sure whether they need all those parts for spare, i can check for you.
and ST205 half cut is not easy to get, although sometime manage to find, but most of them are stock and quite expensived. if you need a half cut, let me know. i'll try to check for you.

5115 / 0501024 / miow -
we should convoy to langkawi to pay a visit though ~~ hehehehee everythign are damn nice over there !! i wish i have a chance anytime !!!

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
GT4WD said:
Raja_Mongkut -
hehehee... yes sir... drop over and say hi, mate ~~ it's slow car lo... very heavy tank.... kekekee

5115 / 0501024 -
mate... logon to 3s-gen and help to vote. we're now voting for the next TT vanue already... try to make it at d'sara. nice place to hang out though...

miow -
i have few members bought the half cut, and not sure whether they need all those parts for spare, i can check for you.
and ST205 half cut is not easy to get, although sometime manage to find, but most of them are stock and quite expensived. if you need a half cut, let me know. i'll try to check for you.

5115 / 0501024 / miow -
we should convoy to langkawi to pay a visit though ~~ hehehehee everythign are damn nice over there !! i wish i have a chance anytime !!!

langkawi??!!good idea,miss the beer over there...cheap!!!

GT4WD

500 RPM
Jul 3, 2006
wahahaha... maybe by end of this 2006 ???

can setup a plan what ~

Raja_Mongkut

500 RPM
Apr 14, 2005
GT4WD said:
Raja_Mongkut -

5115 / 0501024 -

miow -

5115 / 0501024 / miow -
hohoho didn't sound slow or look slow when it mowed down the connaught highway man.. u too modest.

there was one time some guy touched ur disc brake right after you parked.

we had a good laugh over that one lol

GT4WD

500 RPM
Jul 3, 2006
0501024 -
thanks for voting, mate
lets make it happen ~!!!! wahahhahaa

Raja_Mongkut -
you guys are really cool ~! that also you guys saw.
my friend touched the rotor right after car parked... i do remember that.... wahahahaha
you guys are awesome ! i should behave better then... ehehhee sorry to give to much attraction, mate. hope its fine for you guys.... hehe

we were doing some test after some tunning on the engine and parts changed, but its yet to reached the saticfaction. still lots of stuff to be fix up... damn... never ending story lo....

Cheer's ~

Raja_Mongkut

500 RPM
Apr 14, 2005
GT4WD said:
0501024 -
thanks for voting, mate
lets make it happen ~!!!! wahahhahaa

Raja_Mongkut -
you guys are really cool ~! that also you guys saw.
my friend touched the rotor right after car parked... i do remember that.... wahahahaha
you guys are awesome ! i should behave better then... ehehhee sorry to give to much attraction, mate. hope its fine for you guys.... hehe

we were doing some test after some tunning on the engine and parts changed, but its yet to reached the saticfaction. still lots of stuff to be fix up... damn... never ending story lo....

Cheer's ~
HAHA well if a car has bragging rights, then u definitely deserve to show it wat lolz.

well at least it sounds and performs as well as it looks...

not like our ricey cars heheh

next time i'm there i'll go over n say hi k?

miow

Known Member
Jun 6, 2005
langkawi
omg~....canno bring la bro...coz hv to pay tax de... becoz hor i from langkawi... if u guy from any where nvm 1 ppl can bring 1l wine or etc n 1pac of smooke.....
yup yup i am welcome all u guy cm oso dont forget to come to my shop n take a look for car audio n etc n oso can hv a good sea food on my dad shop.....
hohoh~...look like here got many kaki minun woo....when u guy cm remember to bring ur gal cm coz here less gal gal dee heheheh~....
any way thx u very much bro gt4wd ill let u know if my bro need sum thing....