The Ultimate in-Car Engine Monitoring LCD System!

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interior and Cockpit

The Ultimate in-Car Engine Monitoring LCD System!

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
Utimate Replacement for your Gauges!

Tired of spending so much money buying gauges and controllers to measure so many things such as fuel press, boost, oil press, water temp and then have to spend extra to get an additional tacho for rpm and RSM for accurate vehicle speed measurement? well... all these will costs approx​

1> Defi meters per unit (RM800++) (Fuel press or VACCUM, boost, water temp, oil press)
= approx. 3k+
2> Defi Controller (RM 300++)
3> Tacho - RM 750 for carbon based Autometer
4> RSM - 750

A typical setup will cost Approx. Total of investment of 5k++

Now, u can centralize it with this at a much lower price with additional features as well.

PRO DASH ZX5

The Prodash ZX5 is a multi-function monitoring instrument that measures engine RPM, vehicle speed, water temperature and quarter-mile times. Also for fuel pressure or oil pressure and boost or nitrus pressure.

The Prodash ZX5 uses an advanced easy to view blue graphical display screen which enables a variety of vehicle information to be displayed simultaneously in graphic and numeric format.

An on-screen menu enables the user to easily configure the Prodash to suit any vehicle. RPM and Speed modes have a peak hold function thus enabling the user to view the peak for that particular time, while an automated interval timer accurately records quarter mile times. The top eight quarter mile times are held in memory for viewing at any time.

Shift lights engage at user defined RPM limits and warning lights activate should a pre-defined warning level be triggered. Should a channel report an out of parameter condition a warning light will activate and the affected channel will flash simultaneously on the display.

The unit is housed in a striking, compact enclosure constructed of billet aluminum alloy for durability and reliability in all condtions. The unit is able to be quickly removed from the wiring harness via the quick release connector.

now at the price of only

RM 2900.00

Now taking orders...

Last edited:

Gh0sT

Known Member
Nov 6, 2004
???
cardomain.com
can measure fuel level all those???

means i wanna replace my ori dash meter with this can or not...

and so many readings but does it comes with all the sensors????

thanks

danny_rigid

1,500 RPM
Oct 7, 2004
Cheras
www.epmotorclub.com
What else does it comes with? Sensor? Wiring?

RS4wd

Known Member
Dec 16, 2003
goshh...this is a good item...!!
the price incude workmanship/ installment?

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
Ghost: it's an add on... it's not like stack or something...but if u wanna replace it with yer ori dash. it's up to u ;)

DannyRigid: it comes standard with 1 temp sensor and readily able to measure tacho, speedo and your quarter mile time. Any other add on is additional purchase of sensors.. don think it'll cost much...but i'm still waitin for their respond on the cost of these sensors..

RS4wd: it's very simple to be installed.. its as simple as installing a car radio.. nevertheless, the cost do not include installation... but if u want, we have a recommended shop to install..

veilside

Known Member
Aug 17, 2004
1) does it have memmory i.e Peak Hold of boost,rpm,speed,water temp,oil press, oil temp, fuel press,ex temp?
2) one sensor to do all the magic? inclusive of boost,rpm,speed,water temp,oil press,oil temp, fuel press,ex temp?
3) Shift light and warning lights are set in the unit itself?
4) how many channel you can view at one point! i.e( boost,rpm,speed,water temp,oil press, oil temp, fuel press,ex temp) all together?
5) is there wiring loom connected to the item? and using direct power from the car batt? just tap into one of the wires or there's an off/on switch to activate it
6) how heavy does it weigh
7) how long is the warranty pls, and u mention ANY Vehicle rite? and how much would the rough estimation cost to install
8) where do you plan to put in your supra? hahaha.. sure got space or not?

haha.. there's sure enough questions for me to ask.. but seriously.. not pulling your leg... really interested in this item.. only if all the problems here are solved!! you got it in hand already? are u usig it as well.. let me know okies.. maybe i can view it.. in your legendary supra!
always ard GT racing

wei.. call me or email me or even PM me for my quest okies
[email protected]

thanks!!

olskool

1,000 RPM
Jan 15, 2005
PJ
blackhowling..remember me?...can i see it 1st to consider? u work in sunway rite? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

New year is coming, having a clear vision of head lamps do count a lot in terms of driving safety.

If you wish to DIY restore your scratched, dull and yellowish polycarbonate(plastic ) head lamps (not that lamps :biggrin:) like new, see this movie clip, its save your hundreds of hard earn money. :beer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2zAQ1lcp0Q

Merry Christmas and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience