The Perfect Proton Satria Neo?

LittleWhiteWagon

1,500 RPM
Oct 12, 2009
P.J
i rethink on my previous post

Perfect Neo for me:
An Entire chassis made of Carbotanium (Like on the Zonda Cinque)
Light Weight 16" Allow rims
A More aerodynamic body (S200 body most prolly)
Stick with Campro but Tuning lae!
Car settings as seen on the Subaru Ver.10
4WD
Magnesium suspension
6 Speed Close Ratio GB
Batman Logo
DONE :proud:
Its the batmobile. NANANANANANA *quote batman soundtrack* HAHAHA :thefinger:

devilz 78

Known Member
Jul 25, 2008
kuala lumpur
i know this thread is dead but I'm still searching for the type of gearbox for satria neo clubsport uses, anyone have a clue? Is it a stock gearbox with better final drive? thanks

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
the answer is yes

crazykatak

500 RPM
Mar 1, 2006
Subang Jaya
i know this thread is dead but I'm still searching for the type of gearbox for satria neo clubsport uses, anyone have a clue? Is it a stock gearbox with better final drive? thanks
better still, the gearbox that the LR Edition ( Lotus racing ). Revised gear ratio, gets to 200kph quicker. hahaha:burnout:

ecal echal

Known Member
Nov 25, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
hi all...newbie here.
does anyone know where to source this kind of gearbox (like CK mentioned)?
is it available in the market now?
sorry if this question kinda lame... :)

LittleWhiteWagon

1,500 RPM
Oct 12, 2009
P.J
hi all...newbie here.
does anyone know where to source this kind of gearbox (like CK mentioned)?
is it available in the market now?
sorry if this question kinda lame... :)
The gearbox is the same, final drive different. Why not just get a different final drive instead of changing the whole gearbox? Have you tried calling R3?

ecal echal

Known Member
Nov 25, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
thanks for the useful reply bro...
i've checked with somebody in R3 but seems like they dont 'sell' it...mybe if got cable can source the LR gb from them.myb...
i was told it was a different ratio altogether and not just the final drive and since i'm not that good with gb knowledge so i was just like
..."hmmm...okay"
hahaha

LittleWhiteWagon

1,500 RPM
Oct 12, 2009
P.J
thanks for the useful reply bro...
i've checked with somebody in R3 but seems like they dont 'sell' it...mybe if got cable can source the LR gb from them.myb...
i was told it was a different ratio altogether and not just the final drive and since i'm not that good with gb knowledge so i was just like
..."hmmm...okay"
hahaha
Well if you ask them for a 'replacement' because 'your R3 neo gearbox pecah' they might suddenly have it, you get what I mean? :rofl:

ecal echal

Known Member
Nov 25, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
oh...ahhhhhh...hahahaha.that might work.thanks you sir...
lemme try dat first see what happens.or better,i use my friend's R3 as reference...say his gearbox rosak n give R3 batch#...hahahaha
but wat if they say can and then ask to come to check?aiyoh...kantoi la like dat

LittleWhiteWagon

1,500 RPM
Oct 12, 2009
P.J
oh...ahhhhhh...hahahaha.that might work.thanks you sir...
lemme try dat first see what happens.or better,i use my friend's R3 as reference...say his gearbox rosak n give R3 batch#...hahahaha
but wat if they say can and then ask to come to check?aiyoh...kantoi la like dat
Haha just bodoh bodoh ask la whats the difference between the normal CPS gearbox, and whether they both can be swapped over. If there is any differences ask what I suppose. If they want to bring it in? Just say that your gearbox is out and you rather have a replacement rather than tow it to them or something lo. Surely you can find an excuse... :rolleyes:

devilz 78

Known Member
Jul 25, 2008
kuala lumpur
I think last option will be the mivec ck gearbox or the cps gearbox, both around the same price. Btw I have tried to change my final drive before and its not as good as changing the whole gearbox, compared with my friends car with ck gearbox last time.

ecal echal

Known Member
Nov 25, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
I think last option will be the mivec ck gearbox or the cps gearbox, both around the same price. Btw I have tried to change my final drive before and its not as good as changing the whole gearbox, compared with my friends car with ck gearbox last time.
yup...kinda agree with u sir. but the q is is there a new ck GB or get the recond one?
let's say get halfcut,would it cost around 2-3k plus service or gonna be more?
i'm still fairly new to the GB knowledge and still learning...pls advice.thanks sifus:adore:

holysniper

Known Member
May 26, 2011
N/A
where to get good quality straight cut final drive for campro neo?

how much will it cost and the labour? thanks!

ecal echal

Known Member
Nov 25, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
uhhh...ok2.thank you,sir.
so may i know this 'someone or sombody'?hehehehe...or perhaps if u know someone who can gv a gd price then it'll be majorly helpful...
for the time being,i'm gonna learn the whole GB world first and start a step at a time...:hmmmm:
btw lets say if im abt to use a halcut/recond ck gb for my campro,what might be the possible negative effects to my engine?
since its a halcut gb,obviously problems might arise somehow,somewhere...but any idea which or what usuallly goes kaput first?
thanks in advance for any input from bros and sifus and apologies if this q deemed lame/not helpful... :)

devilz 78

Known Member
Jul 25, 2008
kuala lumpur
uhhh...ok2.thank you,sir.
so may i know this 'someone or sombody'?hehehehe...or perhaps if u know someone who can gv a gd price then it'll be majorly helpful...
for the time being,i'm gonna learn the whole GB world first and start a step at a time...:hmmmm:
btw lets say if im abt to use a halcut/recond ck gb for my campro,what might be the possible negative effects to my engine?
since its a halcut gb,obviously problems might arise somehow,somewhere...but any idea which or what usuallly goes kaput first?
thanks in advance for any input from bros and sifus and apologies if this q deemed lame/not helpful... :)
My humble opinion is once u bought the gearbox ask your trusted mechanic to service and inspect the gearbox properly before u install it to your car and if have more budget change the clutch also la much better feel once installed, negative effect may cause u want to rempit all the time la since the pick up is so so good way better then the stock gb:biggrin:

ecal echal

Known Member
Nov 25, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
oh ok...noted.thank you sir for the helpful advice!
will try to source out the gb once modal cukup...hahaha
btw, do you have any idea how to identify or read the CK serial#? my friend told me this can at least tell us manufactured date/year <---not too sure if this info is correct.
pls guide..thanks in advance for useful reply and advice. ;)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Re: Random Exotics Pics 2

This is the second GT3 RS 4.0 to be sighted in KL. One of the 2 of 5 units that will ever come to Malaysia officially, at least until the rest get their hands on the grey imports, which is a battle in itself as all 600 has been snapped up, and for the current buyers (who are all smiling ear to ear) to part with their 4.0 RS, it's not going to be easy...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience