• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chassis and Wheels

Tein HA - hi/lo and soft/hard adjustable coil-overs for Proton 4G series

tomurn

Known Member
Letting go a set of Tein type HA with hi/lo and soft/hard coil-overs. Currently using on a Proton Waja.

Just sent them to N1 Racing at Sunway for full service with full receipts and invoices.

So they are generally 4 pieces of brand new coil-overs i reckon. The full services/ repairs from N1 cost approximately RM1360

Whoever is interested please pm me a REASONABLE price. Installation can be done in N1 Racing at Sunway.

Conditions : Should check that out with N1 Racing as they are the one did the servicing.
Reason for sale: Owner needs $$ urgently

Sorry man, it might be able to fit into satria neo but it's not a suitable one for satria neo. It's not the setting and spec for satria neo i would say. Thank you for viewing anyway ~ cheers ~

bro, i have a fren who's looking for tein absorbers for his waja, can u pm me ur best price?..thanks

I have not been checking out the market price recently, so I have no idea what's the price is should be. Why not you ask you friend think about a reasonable price and tell me about it? I would be more than happy to let go if the price is reasonable ~

*would like to get it done before chinese new yr , so just let me know alright ~ thank you man!

item still available or not ..

how long its has been used... ?????? at your waja

Status
Not open for further replies.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom