[team Shadowfax]: Ek 4drs 99 Spec If Possible!

hattech-v

Over 10,000 RPM!
Oct 10, 2004
Seri Kembangan
www.avantech.com.my
hondafreak,

please do leme know when u finished uploading pics here... so that i can continue with mine...

got 86 pics total.. out of that 80 is bornz's car pics.. he insist me to take it... what to do... have to follow... otherwise he say he wanna tapau me with his 2L monster... muakakkaa....

for those who want the original picture with the bigger resolution and uncensored plate number... please pm me for the URL...

i'll upload it there.. tq.

syiokGILER

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Originally posted by hattech-v@Mar 14 2005, 10:57
hondafreak,

please do leme know when u finished uploading pics here... so that i can continue with mine...

got 86 pics total.. out of that 80 is bornz's car pics.. he insist me to take it... what to do... have to follow... otherwise he say he wanna tapau me with his 2L monster... muakakkaa....

for those who want the original picture with the bigger resolution and uncensored plate number... please pm me for the URL...

i'll upload it there.. tq.
new thread laa ..

LEXITRON_ES

500 RPM
Nov 12, 2004
Visit site
HAHAHAA...rizal..so free ark today..no case kah
ahahaaa

hattech-v

Over 10,000 RPM!
Oct 10, 2004
Seri Kembangan
www.avantech.com.my
warghhh.....
safari got pics fr when the car park lights still on........
damn really tension when there is 2-3 cars more to enter the row, the light is being turned off by the security asshole...

safari, can u zip all the file and i'll take it fr you? i'm going to TPM this evening...
can aaa?