Suspensions

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

stephen

Known Member
Ong, I went to the tyre shop in sunway you told me about. they only have the 2/3" spacer from Japan, is it enough?

Anybody know the price of eibach & koni's in singapore as compared to here? will be making a trip there this weekend. any stuff you guys want?

Stephen, how much for the 2" spacer? and where is the place in sunway? thx

it is not 2" but 0.66" from japan cost 450, another used one 1" forged steel cost 500.
it is diagonally opposite N1 Racing, recommended by ong, the moment I asked for cefiro stuff, he knows david recommended me.

stephen, the 1" spacer its good enough. moreover, its forged so its a lot better than normal aluminium type.

dont get the 0.5"...too small n u wont notice the diff. anyway, u can try to compare the prices between here n SG. koni is selling rm2.2k while Eibach prokit its around rm1.2k

ooooh...1" forged steel spacers... :smile:

Now we're talking...how about a drag race next T/T?...:biggrin:

No need to scared wan...I always provide handicap...driver weighs 100+ kgs... :rofl:

wa i heard my name sry guys busy with Uni will be away every now n then.
haha ya i'm half chris weight :D
anyone wanna lend their 3.0L to drag with chris lol!

0123 said:
wa i heard my name sry guys busy with Uni will be away every now n then.
haha ya i'm half chris weight :D
anyone wanna lend their 3.0L to drag with chris lol!
ask for dream's a33...:biggrin:

not yet, the guy in sunway only have one set, that's why if mafia have got it I have to look elsewhere.
any ideas where to look Ong? also, do I have to change the screws to a longer one?

stephen said:
not yet, the guy in sunway only have one set, that's why if mafia have got it I have to look elsewhere.
any ideas where to look Ong? also, do I have to change the screws to a longer one?
no need to change screws as the spacer comes with its own lugs...i think my friend still has it..

Stephen, nope. The one I saw didn't have extension "things" from the spacers. I'm considering H&R or Eibach spacers as they have those that I want.

MafiaRide said:
Stephen, nope. The one I saw didn't have extension "things" from the spacers. I'm considering H&R or Eibach spacers as they have those that I want.
mafia...look for at least 1" n most of them will have own lugs

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom