• Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

porosaki

1,000 RPM
Sep 16, 2004
Visit site
wmb3223,
green = my elder brother.
AND YES we drive altezzas...

S0 u still on? to go to the workshop tomorrow?

E S K A Y

Oct 29, 2006
Well put bro Green!!!

As all forumers here got computers;analogy is:

how much overclocking can you do on your processor(consider as your engine) before it and other components fails.

OVERCLOCK !! haha, Mr. 1JZtezza, you really good in explain stuff ... :adore:

rizal82

Jul 23, 2006
Mr. khoyos..yours it 2jz la..how can compare with our slow altezza(not refer to those 1jz :D)...twin turbo some more... :thefinger:

wmb3223

Known Member
Dec 20, 2008
Puchong
all of this forum member is realy handy as mr porosaki and this green incredible hulk or oger is the best tezza bro in the town u can have information on our car i think..... the are champion on modify car on my personal advice..... cheers!!! to tezza member!!!!:driver: the may so exotic till blew the skirt out of the lady waist............. hahahha

Bump: all of this forum member is realy handy as mr porosaki and this green incredible hulk or oger is the best tezza bro in the town u can have information on our car i think..... the are champion on modify car on my personal advice..... cheers!!! to tezza member!!!!:driver: they may so exotic till blew the skirt out of the lady waist............. hahahha

porosaki

1,000 RPM
Sep 16, 2004
Visit site
wah....wmb....dun say like that lah.....till u see the car......

we only trying our best to lead altezza enthusiast/owner to the right direction so they could enjoy the car more and keeping it for a very long time to come...

Itu saja.:itsme:

Bump: wah....wmb....dun say like that lah.....till u see the car......

we only trying our best to lead altezza enthusiast/owner to the right direction so they could enjoy the car more and keeping it for a very long time to come...

Itu saja.:itsme:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The year of the Rabbit was ushered in by Shell with a lavish celebration for the five lucky winners of the Shell V-Power 97 ‘Win Weekly at Shell’ that took home RM30,000 each as well as limited edition Ferrari key ring sets. The winners were joined by the winners of the recently concluded Shell V-Power 97 ‘Race to Abu Dhabi’ contest.

Entering its ninth week, the contest is being well received by...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience