Super Bright 21 Led Flashlight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interior and Cockpit

Super Bright 21 Led Flashlight

hehehe... thankew for the feedback stanley.. but the 21LED no longer in stock.. now is the 12 LED... uses only one AA size battery.

eh eh.. which taukeh called my hp saying wanna buy 10units? I lost ur number already... can u call me? or u chicken out duwan to buy liao? hehehe.. anyway.. bump.
Got limited stocks only... dun be like last time... consider until no more stocks.. dun blame me. :D

wah brother,, wash ur hand before snap the pic

:P

ftzone said:
the 12 LED pics for your viewing pleasure...
very good use while in the car looking for things at night, also good for checking engine bay when at night.

if you are not interested.. please dun comment :P

when will your next shipment be ? are u bringing in the 21 LEDs one ? how much is chipment to KL ? very interested.

21LED no more stock liao.... Shipment to KL cost RM5 (can ship up to 500g worth of goodies) = (5X 12LED FlashLights)

cheers.

Planet, U khi ko kao kan lah.... dun disturb!

stock already arrived. pls check with ftzone . thanks
wetwetwater said:
when will your next shipment be ? are u bringing in the 21 LEDs one ? how much is chipment to KL ? very interested.

bro ftzone.. so what do u have in this new shipment ? any new torches ?

anyone wanna bulk buy the torch ? coz 1 shipment can fit up to 5 torches.

bro.. got anyone from KL buying but havent deliver ?

hey ftzone

superfree-advertisement for you :D
a blurred pic of me (and using the 21LED torch shining inside Tan Tat Wei's black TE71) was shown in the latest TRAFFIC mag.. heehehe it's a large pic, but slight blur cos it's over-exposure pic i think..?

wetwetwater said:
bro ftzone.. so what do u have in this new shipment ? any new torches ?

anyone wanna bulk buy the torch ? coz 1 shipment can fit up to 5 torches.

bro.. got anyone from KL buying but havent deliver ?

for now.. all KL customers I shipped already. U get your frens to share with you okay?
cheers.

ninja_iga said:
hey ftzone

superfree-advertisement for you :D
a blurred pic of me (and using the 21LED torch shining inside Tan Tat Wei's black TE71) was shown in the latest TRAFFIC mag.. heehehe it's a large pic, but slight blur cos it's over-exposure pic i think..?

really ah? LOL! :D scan the pic and post here la.. wanna see ur cute face mah. :P
In Butterworth area difficult to get traffic magazine ler bro.

bro.. do u have stock still ?? i will be taking 5 or maybe more. but 1 shipment can only fot 5 rite ? please PM me regarding stock n color of equipment. thanks !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom