Engine and Performance

stromberg fuel saver

gremlins

Sep 2, 2004
stromberg fuel saver for kancil

1 unit for sale...rm40...pic upload later...

gremlins

Sep 2, 2004
for me effective la...dunno others...easy to install...can do by urself

panda

Mar 21, 2004
www.empireshowbiz.com
think about it...if it really works...why would the owner wanna sell it?. Of course lah it does not work...that's why he wanna sell it.

For me if it really works...it'll help me save so much money...now, that's logic. Isn't it??

but if it does not...I'll sell it coz it DOES NOT WORK!.

gremlins

Sep 2, 2004
oh my..oh my...poor little panda has nuthing to do except disturb ppls thread...but since he can use his 'logic' so well,he cant even read the forums rules...

n by the way,im not selling it coz the thing does not work,selling it coz im selling my car.like i said,it works for me...dunno for other ppl..different ppl different opinion...but hey,im not forcing anyone to buy.i wont sell it if it doesnt work unlike our little panda ere....enuff said.

gremlins

Sep 2, 2004
kancil only use 1...other cars like proton use 4...but the price for new is about the same whether u buy for kancil or other cars...only difference is the number of stromberg u get...rm40 for 1

alfa145

Sep 2, 2005
Northen
gremlins said:
1 unit for sale...rm40...pic upload later...
Sell already?!... I'm interested... Can fit alfa Boxer Engine? How about the 4 pieces set?... I have 1 set from my previous Wira.... how and where to fit it?...

canbeef

Jun 16, 2005
hey, i wonder is daihatsu charade 1.0 3 cylinders need how many units? PM best price. Nice item. Free bump for u.

gremlins

Sep 2, 2004
alfa145-seriously i dont know whether can fit for ur alfa or not...i only have 1
piece...wira uses 4 pieces...so if one of urs is faulty,then can buy
mine...cheers

canbeef-not sure for daihatsu either...best price rm40 plus delivery...cheers bro...

There’s a glint of sun shine followed by a gentle breeze billowing through the curtains into my room. A whiff of sea breeze. I open my eyes and watch the ceiling fan slowly spinning. There are many reasons to smile especially since I’m here in Langkawi, thanks to Volkswagen Group Malaysia (VGM) who have flown us here for the launch of the 1.6 Polo Sedan. It...