Stoplock & Bonnet Pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

Stoplock & Bonnet Pins

Acralyn

Known Member
Stoplock can be positioned at any angle around the steering wheel and still give the same high level of security. The protruding end of the bar will jam against either the door frame, the windscreen or the driver's leg to prevent the steering wheel from being rotated.

Stoplock - RM150

Bonnet Pins.(Available in Silver & Blue) -RM35

Anybody interested can call at 012 - 3076119. (best if call cause not everytime i'll be online)

Tq :)

Bump~

Btw this is a Original Stoplock.

Tq.

got pic for the bonnet pin ?? buy 2 or 3 set got cheaper a bit ah ?? B)

Is it a original bonnet pins or is something that u only glue on the bonnet for decoration? wat is the brand made of alloy or the steel 1 ? thanx

hehehe sorry guys, i really don have digital camera la, even my hp also no camera. :P

SpeedBreaker, o since you mention the bonnet pin glue on the bonnet also i have but guess the original bonnet pin is much preferred by many customers so am selling the steel ones.

This Bonnet pin comes with a packaging and screws for you.

As for the stoplock i don really know how to see as my distributor is selling them but don worry its original wan.

Bonnet Pins - (Silver) SOLD Some. Few stock left.

Bonnet Pins - (Blue) Still got stock.

Stoplock - Still got stock

TQ.

:D

Update.

Bonnet Pins - (Silver) Few stock left.

Stoplock - Sold

TQ.

Originally posted by Acralyn@Feb 28 2005, 22:09
Update.

Bonnet Pins - (Silver) Few stock left.

Stoplock - Sold

TQ.

any black colour and one set have how many pair of pins inside/

sky88, sorry man no black color, only blue and silver. 1 set means 2 pins inside.

TQ

Originally posted by Acralyn@Mar 1 2005, 20:14
sky88, sorry man no black color, only blue and silver. 1 set means 2 pins inside.

TQ

so for front bumper how many set needed?

Bumper never seen ppl add bonnet pin but bonnet is 1 set. Unless you would like to try 2 sets cause i've seen ppl put 2 sets of bonnet pins on their bonnets.

Thanx.

Update

Bonnet Pins - (Silver) SOLD Some. 1 last stock left.

Tq

bro...that bonet pins can karat not.....?..or stainless steel?...35 include installation kaa?...i dun have driller aa at home... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom