corona_ice

500 RPM
Apr 19, 2006
sunway city
:driver: what does that mean???:hmmmm::confused:.....:rofl:

jaist150

Known Member
Oct 8, 2008
sorry corona ice, ada masalah dengan internet sikit. Sekarang meter tu dekat rumah bapa saya. Kalau u nak nanti i ambilkan. U guna dulu, kalau elok i kira jual, kalau tak elok buang jelah. Sebab dah setahun lebih tak guna meter tu. Kalau berminat u bagi alamat atau datang ke temerloh.

burnner

1,500 RPM
Feb 12, 2007
bro Yau.....guess sometime we need to move on...Family 1st huh...

MPV is a right thing to do..hehhee...

Guess you have lost a lot of weight huh..with all those cycling activities...
I believe even somedays you cycle to work..hehhee..

---------- Post added at 11:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:50 PM ----------

oic...:confused:
but bro corona_ice...got wording "ST150" at the radiator there...btw,can u snap ur ST150 radiator and post it up here let me have a look...thx ya~~

bro bunner...me toyota die hard fans ma...u should knw im driving kamben kp61 rite...

the original radiator was only single layer and small...im using electrical fans not clutch fan...the fans bolted in frt and rear of the radiator...oh ya,forgotten to mention earlier...my car was using thermostat too....
alamaks...so sorry, i didn;t know you are using kamben.
the thing is, using an electrical fan with an copper type radiator (olskool type radiator) is not practical and of cause, temperature will increase...
the Japs had figure out that by using a manual Fan/belt driven fan is much more effective.

try installing the original belt fan in, and sure enough there will be diffrent. But must remember to also use the fan cover casing.

here is a pic of my Beams..hehehhee....k series wannabe....hehhee...

BLANk

1,500 RPM
Dec 28, 2007
Sardine
www.zerotohundred.com
burnner:oic...wht u mean was...those copper core based radiator must pair with clutch fan or belt-driven fan...electric fan won't be efficiency enough to dispatch the heat ...thx for the info...learn something new today~~~hehe

burnner

1,500 RPM
Feb 12, 2007
yup...have you every try fill the wind created by the belt fan? Its very powerfull...

corona_ice

500 RPM
Apr 19, 2006
sunway city
jai, saya tinggal kat sunway... kalau u datang ke kl saya boleh jumpa u, kalau tidak saya boleh datang ke termeloh juga...:smokin:

yskhor

May 15, 2008
jai...if kalau u rasa takde tempat kat rumah meter tu gua beli kalau nak jual! gua punya dah jadi gila sikit!
hi i have keep 2 unit of ST150 original meter dee. 1 is fully work condition 1 juz the fuel tank meter spoil *cant move langsung.. who want? i let it F.O.C

corona_ice

500 RPM
Apr 19, 2006
sunway city
i need a the 1.8 models' meter! mine also the petrol and clock not working:banghead:looks like this is a comman problem for this meters:banghead:

jaist150

Known Member
Oct 8, 2008
i need a the 1.8 models' meter! mine also the petrol and clock not working:banghead:looks like this is a comman problem for this meters:banghead:
Bro. Meter i tu model 1.8 punya. Dah setahun lebih dalam stor rumah father i. Maybe next week i balik dan ambil meter tu. Dulu masa i guna meter tu elok. Jam pun ok. I pernah repair meter petrol tu. Tapi u faham2 jelah kan, meter tu dah lebih 20 tahun. So, kalau u nak give me your phone number.

---------- Post added at 09:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:10 PM ----------

i also have a steering set.

---------- Post added at 09:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:12 PM ----------

burnner:oic...wht u mean was...those copper core based radiator must pair with clutch fan or belt-driven fan...electric fan won't be efficiency enough to dispatch the heat ...thx for the info...learn something new today~~~hehe
Bro. My Kp also use electric fan not belt-driven fan. I guna KP60. Tangki air standard sangat rapat dengan pulley. So, takde ruang kalau nak guna belt-driven fan. U tak try masuk forum www.drift.com.my ke? Kat sana ramai otai2 yang pakai kambeng ni. Cubalah tanyer diorang. Sori ye. I cuma beri cadangan je.

corona_ice

500 RPM
Apr 19, 2006
sunway city
jai, my no. 0193473173shan... can call me nytime....:wavey:

yskhor

May 15, 2008
haha i have keep some ST150 part ko...
like ori 1.8 master break pump,ori rotor disc,ori calipers, ori 1 pair side mirror(*black matellic),ori power steering pump,power steering drive rack,cooler box,ori steering shaft (*that got signal& wiper 1...dunno how to call...) 1pair drive shaft(*dunno silver top 1 or corona 1 hehe) ,2 ori 1.8 meter(*1 is working condition), also silver top ABS control unit. who want it? hehe wanna clear my place......

2 Old 2 Rusty

1,500 RPM
Nov 18, 2006
Hi guys,

How's everybody doing ?

Who's looking for ST150 meter ? :listen: I have 1 unit of Japan spec St150 Corona (super rare).... fuel injection one, everything working perfectly. Bought it for my wife's car just before I changed the engine (used it for about a mth only). Come, come, I need $$ now; everything sell, sell, sell !

Sorry ar, not fighting for bzness, just wanna sell off all my unused stuff in exchange for $$ to upgrade my bicycle...:laugh:

Call me if anyone's interested, ya.

Last edited:

corona_ice

500 RPM
Apr 19, 2006
sunway city
i'm the one looking for it!:rolleyes: still trying to make my car as jdm as possible....:love: been trying to get ur type of digital meter, but i guess ur the only one that got it!

2 Old 2 Rusty

1,500 RPM
Nov 18, 2006
i'm the one looking for it!:rolleyes: still trying to make my car as jdm as possible....:love: been trying to get ur type of digital meter, but i guess ur the only one that got it!
It's not digital, it's still analog but it's slightly different from the original. I'll try to dig it out & provide you a napshot of it, bro.

corona_ice

500 RPM
Apr 19, 2006
sunway city
wow! nice neat job ur car! looking good!:congrats: yeap! the chasis is the same for the 1.8 and 1.6! just different engines and interior! up to date i've actually seen 4different types of power window and door model!:confused:

2o2r, thanks man....that seems to be the only thing left for me to change! my car is near 98% completed:rolleyes:

2 Old 2 Rusty

1,500 RPM
Nov 18, 2006
guys im new here:wavey: currently using st150 too.im wondering if the chasis is same as 1.6 model.
Hi, Resing. Welcome to the thread & nice ride too.

wow! nice neat job ur car! looking good!:congrats: yeap! the chasis is the same for the 1.8 and 1.6! just different engines and interior! up to date i've actually seen 4different types of power window and door model!:confused:

2o2r, thanks man....that seems to be the only thing left for me to change! my car is near 98% completed:rolleyes:
Shan, later I send you the photo of the meter, k.

Pls tell Yusof aka Joseph (the guys with Supacharge in yr aptmnt) I'm sorry I didn't notice him PM to me many mths ago coz I seldom log on these days, ya.

He told me that his car can achieve 230 km/h top speed but the question is: How long (time & distance) to achieve it ? Many cars can achieve that speed, only takes years to do it, that's all.:laugh:

burnner

1,500 RPM
Feb 12, 2007
hahhaa..time is very important...speed is top speed is secondary....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey to all the guys out there.I'm planning to do an engine conversion for my 1.3 iswara.I was thinking of either a GSR or MIVEC.I'm looking for handling and pickup.More interested in playing on mountain roads then straight line.Any ideas and advice? I've heard the prices of the MIVEC and GSR are about either 6-8k.Is it true?And how much would it cost to put it into my iswara?Would it be legal?I know the VR4 is out of the question.P.s I'm only 17 and i just got my license.Planning to save...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience