SR16VE N1 (RED TOP)halfcut for sale, very rare item!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

SR16VE N1 (RED TOP)halfcut for sale, very rare item!

SSSR

Known Member
SR16VE N1 halfcut for sale
only 400 unit in the world!
KING OF 1600cc, 200HP!
stuff include -
-VZ-R body part
-crystal smoke lamp
-ori fuel pump
-ultra plug cable
-location in Cheras

-test start OK

SOLD!

YouTube- SR16VE N1

Attachments

• DSCN3373.jpg
    DSCN3373.jpg
    245.6 KB · Views: 14,397
  • DSCN3375.jpg
    DSCN3375.jpg
    234 KB · Views: 2,859
  • DSCN3336.jpg
    DSCN3336.jpg
    191.9 KB · Views: 1,547
Last edited:
good item...free pump
thts only starting price,if serious buyer contact sure can nego 1.....kambade....

mr tom, u better investigate the things 1st..
as mentioned, got the ultra plug cable, but the photo don have it, and now u delete my posting? this is the moderator job?
how u gonna explain this?
http://www.zerotohundred.com/newfor...3-zapalang-toyota-corolla-stuff-for-sale.html
he came and kacao my sales u even don bother it, am i kacau-ing his sales? am i telling the truth? u better come and explain, don simply delete ppl's message!

from the statement mentioned include ultra plug cable, but i cant see any plug cable inside the photo
and.........without the plug cable, the engine can start ka?
AE101 Wong:

Firstly: Please talk nicely.
Second: The above is what you said.

Everyone knows engines won't start without the ignition cable,
For anyone's who'll be buying the product, it is their responsibility to claim whatever's promised by the seller.

Third: We really haven't got the time to play bias games as you've so conveniently put it, If you need the moderators' help in cleaning up your thread, you contact the moderators, or me.

sr16VE N1 king of 1.6 produce only 500 unit only
[VVL - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
but rm11K to much.

:driver:

Thanks, bro, actually N1 has 2 versions, version 1 1997 to early 1998 sold complete at production of 400 units, 200 lucino and 200 pulsar, version 2 late 98-00 only sold 36 units, main reason being the price of 3.2 million yen at the time was more expensive than a Mitsubishi Evolution. They had planned on a version 3 but after version 2’s poor sales figures this was abandoned.

Heaven88:

can u post yr sunny datsun with SR16N1 and share to all Nissan neo user?

Last edited:
AE101-Wong: I have removed the reply posted by SSSR in your thread.

good item...free pump
thts only starting price,if serious buyer contact sure can nego 1.....kambade....

thanks for support, bro, u r right.

how to know that the real sr16N1 or may be nomal sr16 neo vvl with red head cover.
engine code diference ? or ecu code.

:confused:

The SR16VE N1 had a lot of differences over the standard sr16ve engine some include:
• Ported and polished head with 1mm skimmed off,
• Up rated valve springs and retainers ( many ve owners prefer the n1 valve springs to titanium because there is no maintenance required to them),
• Larger profiled cams,
Larger intake and larger throttle body,70mm, ( The throttle body is so large that there is a butterfly valve in the intake system to stop the engine suffocating itself at low RPM),
• Lower comp pistons ( with the head skimmed the comp with the original ve pistons would have been to high)
• 4cw lighter balanced crank,
• Lightened flywheel,
• And of course 2 fuel rails each with 4 injectors so in total 8x333cc injectors.

Last edited:
Item sold, thanks for viewing.
and thanks for the buyer!

The SR16VE N1 had a lot of differences over the standard sr16ve engine some include:
• Ported and polished head with 1mm skimmed off,
• Up rated valve springs and retainers ( many ve owners prefer the n1 valve springs to titanium because there is no maintenance required to them),
• Larger profiled cams,
Larger intake and larger throttle body,70mm, ( The throttle body is so large that there is a butterfly valve in the intake system to stop the engine suffocating itself at low RPM),
• Lower comp pistons ( with the head skimmed the comp with the original ve pistons would have been to high)
• 4cw lighter balanced crank,
• Lightened flywheel,
• And of course 2 fuel rails each with 4 injectors so in total 8x333cc injectors.

actually is 80mm =)

24042008015.jpg

who u know which version of this halfcut ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom