Sport cam for svt

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Lan4ag

Known Member

Hi guys, what suitable cam for svt? can anybody give me an advise,brand and especially the price?
i plan to upgrade my svt. tq.

still going for road use?

opt for Toda 264 with exhaust adjustable pulley...more to performance..alang2 if u get 256...put e-manage with ignition harness to fine tune the engine

ya bro, planing for road used only..so bro 20V, u advise me to use Toda 264 degree with adjustble cam pulley? is it suitable for daily used la? so where to find it and do u know what is the market price?:confused:

ya bro, planing for road used only..so bro 20V, u advise me to use Toda 264 degree with adjustble cam pulley? is it suitable for daily used la? so where to find it and do u know what is the market price?:confused:

very-very suitable...
easy to find in kl.....
price... maybe less than 4k........

i would suggest you to only use 1 pair of Toda EXHUAST pulley to retain your VVT functions. Toda 264 cam i am not sure if got stock,but you can always order one..try Kegani Autotech (Puchong) or Trial Tuning Spirit (Sg. Besi)

if the cam around 3000+,pulley maybe around 450-500,add adjustable fuel regulator rm400,add emanage with ignition harness rm1100, tuning+workmanship=rm600(maybe)..so prepare to fork out rm6000 on the safe side...

if upgrade with all that can only get extra 15hp, maybe i should change my plan n goes for BT la.. thanx guys for sharing..

with rm6000
junkyard and rebuild turbo:rm1500
Custom build intake plenum:700
custom manifold:rm700
custom piping with hose:rm500
Junkyard intercooler:rm400
emanage with harness:rm1100
oil return hose,fuel regulator,workmanship:maybe 1k?

how about that...:hmmmm:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom