• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chassis and Wheels

Slotted Disc Brakes for Various Cars

fooken

Known Member

As you can see from the pics, this is a set of slotted and cross-drilled front disc brake. The diameter is exactly the same as the original disc. So its a plug and play installation without the need to change our brake caliper. Only difference with the stock one is that this is cross-drilled and slotted for better braking and cooling. Best is to change the brakepad together for optimum braking effect. Whats power when you cant stop in time?

Models available:
Honda City / Jazz - RM430
Toyota Vios - RM450

Proton
Wira 1.3/1.5 - RM440
Wira 1.6 - RM450 front & rear
Putra - RM450
Satria 1.3/1.5 - RM440
Satria GTI - RM450 front & rear
Saga 1.3/1.5 - RM435
Perdana - RM500
Waja - RM460
Gen2 - RM480

Perodua
Kancil - RM410
Kelisa - RM430
Kenari - RM430
Myvi - RM440

Installation not included but any tyre shop can install for you. Any further questions can ask here / PM / msg me @ 012-3136617. COD Sunway/Subang/Cheras. Courier can be arranged at buyer's cost.

wira 1.5 is drum brake at rear, do u have the kits to turn rear to disc brake?

bro how much is it for rear with pcd 114...
pm me your best price....
very interested..

cheers...

ioki : i'll check for kembara

K_Takuya : first step to improve braking is the front. most car's braking displacement is 70% front 30% rear. the front one is the main player! :shades_smile:

dmi3 : will check.

Harith : you gotta tell me car model. each disc brakes differs.

im using a wira with gsr single pot rear disk... pcd 114...
also if you have any disk for gsr single pot front also pcd 114..
if possible could you pm me the price for rear and also front...
very interested in buying the rear....

cheers...

bro qoute for me disc vr4/evo for a pair....

Please refer to the first post for models available. Other models not in the list means not available atm. Check back regularly for model update.

Also please understand that this is just a replacement for OEM disc. Suitable for daily driving and occasional sporty driving. not those high performance disc brake like spoon/brembo/wilwood etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
ah... apa brand ar? Is the disc reliable enough? will wrap easily? don't want to die so young.

brandless. can view the structure of the rotor, its solid.

bro what is the price for 1 pair for perdana and waja rear disk...(only rear disk)
could you pm me your best price for both item...
thx...

cheers...

do let me know if u happens to have any disc for GSR.....i am looking for front and back....thanks.... PCD 114.3

< Wira 1.6 - RM450 front & rear > what do you mean?..450 for front and rear or Rm 450 same price for front and rear disk?..

perdana back and front or wut?

pm ur best offer .. last price please ..

can u do it on an existing disc? and how much u gonna charge if u drill it??

mine is a mitsu galant, disc and caliper.

shermanyap : sry, currently all available models are the one listed in the first post.

Faisal_GSR : all price are for 1 pair. 450 for a pair of front. rear also cost 450.

fstrader : not i dont do that kind of service. IMHO bro its dangerous to drilled a stock disc as it will effect the structure and integrity of the disc. can warp easily. anyway i think the stock disc are 1 layer while this is 2 layer disc.

The rest..PM replied!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom