Skyline R33 GTST With Bullseye Power Turbo Upgrade

No lah khoyos that only polished ordinary s256 turbine housing special requested from me to bebolagalas he! He!

I'm using stock engine internal , just changed 510cc injector control by Haltech . Turbo from tong turbo , use the stock turbo housing with modified internal . Front mount intercooler. Boost 1.1bar got 328HP tuned by Alan from UnderFive . 3500 - 3600rpm full boost 1.1bar.

tq CSX for ur info so your boost more faster than me because of the stock turbine housing. ok when i dyno i will post my result maybe next month lah

not yet decided maybe apd or anyway sunway who to tune ? i have fellow friend that can help me.is only safc lah

yes can but of course cannot be fine as haltech that u use. iam expecting that maybe it will be rich somewhere but will see.

can i ask what intake are you using?Looks like the brand from US the A.

intake manifold! i also dont know lah what brand is that. but for sure it not greddy or magnus he he.my bro find for me, and i find out quality is there finishing also ok for me. so far no problem. if this intake came from u so thank u very much for your good job.

Nice setup. Reminds me of my RB25DET days. :driver:

Looks like you've done quite abit to just settle for an SAFC

intake manifold! i also dont know lah what brand is that. but for sure it not greddy or magnus he he.my bro find for me, and i find out quality is there finishing also ok for me. so far no problem. if this intake came from u so thank u very much for your good job.

No, no it didn't came from me, but the design (JUN style)looks like the one from california from this welder friend that i know off. The last i heard of him was he and his dad was mass producing it, promoting it and selling it on ebay. Magically good stuffs i tell you.

Last edited:
No, no it didn't came from me, but the design (JUN style)looks like the one from california from this welder friend that i know off. The last i heard of him was he and his dad was mass producing it, promoting it and selling it on ebay. Magically good stuffs i tell you.

i not sure is't from ur fren or not..but it a JUN style..we still using stock throttle..no problem so far with the manifold..

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom