Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Skyline R32 4 door with RB25 for sale

aidmob

Known Member
Feb 27, 2006
My friend want to let go his car.

Nissan Skyline R32 Gt-t year 1989/2002 4 door.
engine RB25DET manualjust chg last year.
rim volk racing 17 inch , momo stering, turbo timer greedy, absorber tein adjustable, GT-R34 front intecooler,3layer aluminium radiator, pivot speed meter, GT-R32 fuel pump , HKS metal air filter,blitz muffler ,blitz blow off etc.

Owner will be migrate to oversea.
Asking for RM50k.

For details please contact 0123932482. (dont pm me!)

Attachments

CraZieThug5057

500 RPM
Dec 11, 2005
hi any item from engine or body wanan sell bits by bits if yes let me know

cataphrax

500 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
its amazing how ppl enjoy low-balling nowadays. ask for 10K la one shot while you're at it.

firefly96

Known Member
Mar 1, 2006
its amazing how ppl enjoy low-balling nowadays. ask for 10K la one shot while you're at it.
why dont u buy...type so much...just helping the owner to push up the $ at least i have 37k cash to offer....u??? if u have then u can make an offer too :thefinger:

cataphrax

500 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
i never voiced my interest to purchase the car, so i have no idea why i should buy it as you've suggested, so i don't know what you're going on about.

if you wanna bump up the thread just type BUMP and help out. no point posting ridiculous offers.

Last edited:

firefly96

Known Member
Mar 1, 2006
i never voiced my interest to purchase the car, so i have no idea why i should buy it as you've suggested, so i don't know what you're going on about.

if you wanna bump up the thread just type BUMP and help out. no point posting ridiculous offers.
IF U DONT HAVE INTEREST TO BUT DONT COME IN AND TALK KOK...I C ALL YOUR POSTING ONLY KACAU PEOPLE MOST OF THE TIME:thefinger::thefinger: ....I DRIVE a MAZDA RX8...U WANT TO BUY?? OH SO SORRY U GOT NO MONEY....go and play with your baby starlet...

Last edited:

CraZieThug5057

500 RPM
Dec 11, 2005
wowowowooo cool guys...if ya guys wanna take out on each other yall betta hit some threat fo ballte rap or something bt not in here this thread is fro thsi guy: AIDMOB to sell a car on behalf....so if yall wanna hit it make sho yall kick it in my thread long time ago for baltle rap:

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/general-talk/104804-battle-rap-anyone.html

let see this thread still alive n kickin its been a while....
enuf psraying each other with flames but we kick it grrovy style

see ya there

cataphrax

500 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
IF U DONT HAVE INTEREST TO BUT DONT COME IN AND TALK KOK...I C ALL YOUR POSTING ONLY KACAU PEOPLE MOST OF THE TIME:thefinger::thefinger: ....I DRIVE a MAZDA RX8...U WANT TO BUY?? OH SO SORRY U GOT NO MONEY....go and play with your baby starlet...
obviously you a have problem with your eyes. if you check back, all my postings are in the seg forum, i rarely 'kacau people' as you have mentioned. unless you are referring to me bumping up peoples threads. 100% of the time it is my friends thread, so please don't talk cock here.

i don't really care what car you drive. whats the point if you drive a rx8 but you can't drive to save your life? and i find you making assumptions of my purchasing power amusing. and judging from your typing abilities and caps lock prowess, you probably are a college kid with a double digit IQ who drives a car that daddy bought and pays for petrol and maintenance.

ahahhahaah.. you sure you wanna diss a starlet? dropby to sepang one of these days la if you're free. and don't be afraid, if you crash your beloved rx8 in there i bet daddy will be there waiting with a tow truck you help you get home.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.