should i change to campro turbo??

Apr 1, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
hello there everyone!!...well to get to the point,im planning to turbocharge my campro engine..the workshop has told me that various internal parts will be changed including the pistons,crank and many more...is it a good idea to turbocharge a campro engine??are there any problems??thanks!!

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
sell it buy pray vay and pray. if what proton said is true, the pray vay engine has been significantly improved from the usual N/A ones. on top of that, if you modify your current campro, all money poured in will have no resale value.. whereas if you buy a new pray vay also, you will also make a loss on resale value. so conclusion, modify or buy pray vay also you incur a loss, but with pray vay you get a new car, factory warranty and the turbo you want. more importantly, with pray vay you don't have to worry about problems, but if you BOT and face issues you have to pay more to fix it.

i'm assuming you want a daily driver lah.. if you want to build a 400hp track monster then by all means turbocharge your current campro.

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
i personally believe with the same amount of money spent, ur better off getting a 4G93T GSR

BOT ur campro, ur basically at the limits already... transplant, and ull be able to go higher.