Shell doubles the grand prize winners for the remaining four weeks of cash contest

Dinesh

500 RPM
Oct 13, 2006

Shell Malaysia has announced that there will now be two weekly grand prize winners of the RM30,000 grand prize for the last four weeks of its Shell V-Power 97 Win Weekly at Shell contest.

The contest is set to run for 15 weeks and begun on 21 December 2010 with the end coming on 6 April 2011. Every week of the contest saw a grand prize winner selected that would drive home with the RM30,000 grand prize but now Shell has decided to double the number of weekly grand prize winners to two, meaning that each week there will be two lucky grand prize winners, each taking home RM30,000.

In addition to this, the grand prize winners and also the consolation prize winners will also receive an exclusive limited edition set of Ferrari Key Rings.

“Shell is always looking for ways to reward more customers via our promotions. Thus, from 8 March until 6 April 2011, Shell will not only reward just one RM30,000 grand prize winner; but we will be announcing Two grand prize winners weekly. By the end of this contest, Shell would have rewarded more than 13,000 customers,” said Azman Ismail, Managing Director of Shell Malaysia Trading and Shell Timur.

With your chances of winning the grand prize now doubled as well, please visit your nearest Shell retailer or log on to www.shell.com.my/vpower for more information on the contest.

jimmyae101

1,000 RPM
Dec 7, 2005
medan indonesia
Re: Shell doubles the grand prize winners for the remaining four weeks of cash contes

so nice..hope this week ,i kena lo...i am shell fan for long time already yet win any thing from shell.too bad!:bawling:

tHrottle power

Known Member
Aug 29, 2008
Re: Shell doubles the grand prize winners for the remaining four weeks of cash contes

yupe......same here......how i wish....i m the lucky bunch........:hmmmm:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Is there someone who can tel me the specification,s
of the mivec engine and the GTI engine

i have heurt the mivec engine can make 9000 U/min
And some one else told the mivec can make 7500 U/min
And the 1.8 GTI they have told me 7500
and a nother told me 6500

whits are tru ?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience