Seas Lotus, Morel, Crossfire and Eclipse system sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICE -In Car Entertainment

Seas Lotus, Morel, Crossfire and Eclipse system sale.

Verity

Guys,

Full system clearing. All you need are amplifiers to complete the system. All are my own personal gears and have been removed from my previous car. Will not be installing them into my new car so clearing them at good price :

Tweeter - Morel MT23 in custom alloy pods. RM 650.00 with the pods. Bought new from a S'pore dealer. About 18 months old and in excellent condition. Full specs are found here : Morel Loudspeakers - Mobile Audio - Components - Tweeters & Midranges - MT-23

Mid bass - SEAS Lotus Performance PW 165/1 drivers. Asking for RM 600.00 This is latest version of the Performance series. Used lightly for about 1 year. Original set from SEAS dealer in S'pore. Full specs are found here : THE ART OF SOUND PERFECTION BY SEAS - PW 165/1 L0018-04S

Subwoofer - Crossfire DB10 Dual 4 ohms 10 inch sub. Asking for RM 400.00 with a custom made 0.65 cft sealed enclosure. Bought new from a local dealer and is about 1 year old. Nicely run in and works well with all sorts of music with just 200W. Link shows the 2011 version while mine is 2010 version of the sub. Full specs are here : ::CROSSFIRE CAR AUDIO::

HU / CD player - Eclipse CD8455. One of the best SQ decks of it's time and rarely found on used market. Asking for RM 800.00 with Eclipse remote and user manual in PDF. About 3 years old and works great in Standard and Pro mode. Specs and review found here : Eclipse CD8455 Review with PICS - SoundDomain Car Audio, Car Stereo

I have pictures for all the items. Please send me a PM or email at [email protected] for them. Prices are slightly negotiable if you are really genuine. Thanks for looking.

Cheers,
V.

pm me best price for SEAS Lotus Performance PW 165/1

Jittyz and Nhisham - PM sent to both of you.

Thanks,
V.

Bump! Prices are negotiable for serious buyers.

Cheers,
V.

Prices revised to clear as I won't be installing them in my new ride :

Morel MT23 + alloy pods : RM 550.00
Lotus Performance mids : RM 500.00
Crossfire DB10 sub with sealed enclosure : RM 350.00
Eclipse CD8455 : RM 650.00

PM me or email me directly if you would like to pick them up.

Cheers,
V.

bro..is d eclipse stil avai..hows d cond? if im not mistaken, tis hu is motorised face rite? kindly reply coz m very intrsd with tis hu...

I did some research, my vifa PL17 is about the same vs Lotus mids, so I am not changing :P. I wanted cuz of the looks only :S. Anyway! Good equipment! GLWS!

Update :

Morel tweeters + pods - RESERVED
SEAS Lotus Performance mids - AVAILABLE
Eclipse HU - RESERVED
Crossfire sub - RESERVED

I'll be in KL/PJ area early next week so meet ups are possible to deal.

Thanks,
V.

Update 09-Oct 2011

The Crossfire sub is AVAILABLE again. Please contact me if you are interested.

Last edited:
SEAS Lotus Performance mids still available?

Status
Not open for further replies.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom