• Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chassis and Wheels

@{SASUKE}@ HKS adjustable damper for EK

sasuke

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 23, 2004
A set of like new HKS Gymkhana hi/low soft/hard adjustable damper for sale at 2800 (slightly nego). All the plastic cover for soft/hard adjustable will be given, I forgot to put them on while taking the photo. Please contact Simon 0178708550. Thanks.

All the plastic cover will be given, I forgot to put them on while taking the photo.

Last edited:

Johnny_9

Known Member
Jul 16, 2005
KL
SOME INFO on GYMKHANA - (not exactly the same model)

HKS Gymkhana Hyper-D from Japan, one strut has been rebuilt cost me $350 with receipt. This is a HARDCORE RACE SUSPENSION. civic EK application. They are the old version of HKS gymkhana, discontinued model of gymkhana pro. They are 10 way stiffness adjustable.Spring rates are FRONT 14kg/force mm REAR 5kg/force mm

HKS Hipermax Pro Gymkhana (MotoKhana)

This is a dedicated professional suspension kit designed specifically for GYMKHANA (MotoKhana) type racing, with short runs and tight corners.

The kit allows the vehicle to maintain high speeds and ensure accurate cornering at high speeds while ensuring positive traction.

The kit has been based on the Hipermax Pro (See Hipermax Pro details for full specifications) and additionally includes a special setting specifically for MotoKhana or slalom competition use.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I'm looking code-alarm model no - PC 7600 diagram or installion programing manual, onyone know where can i find a dealer in KL?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience