San miguel beer crates!wholesale price!

All Other Stuff

San miguel beer crates!wholesale price!

LizTina

Known Member
Nov 17, 2006
Very good beer!Highly recommended!I am not a beer drinker and yet i enjoy it..just to answer for Han,its 375 ML bottles.

Jun 8, 2020
Imported San Miguel beer crates for sale.

1 Crate consist of 24 bottles San Miguel beer.

1 Crate = RM80

Bulk discount available.SMS/Call/PM me to discuss.

THIS IS NOT DUTY FREE BEER.THERE IS A STICKER ON EVERY BOTTLE SHOWING THAT THE TAX HAS BEEN PAID.THEREFORE,IT IS VERY SUITABLE FOR BUSINESS.

A truly satisfying beer,with a refined,well-balanced flavour.Perfected and brewed over a century.Personally,i like this beer alot.It has a bold taste and it does not taste watery like most local beer.It has been brewed since 1890 and its popular world wide.

Contains 5 % alcohol.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/San_Miguel_Brewery

Contact me at 012-2357991 (Han)
Hey boss , I called this number unknown people. I would like to talk about this.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear turbo sifu's,

I have a crazy idea for my 4G93T. Can i change my 4G93T engine block with a 4G94 Mistubishi Lancer block and maybe use forged pistons and forged conrods (eagle conrods)... Btw the 4G94 engine block is made out of castmetal and the bore is 81.55mm & stroke is 95.8mm. so can i still boost high on the GSR if i use this block to replace the standard one?

Do you guys think this idea of mine will work, will there be an increase in hp?.. need feedbacks from all the turbo sifu's...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience